Issue status page

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

Valen

Issue status page

PostMon Feb 11, 2013 12:46 pm

I submitted this suggestion to the email address.

Many on the boards complain about poor customer service or more specifically about lack of acknowledgement and response to issues raised. I have a suggestion that might make people a little less unhappy.

How about a wiki page with a link to it under the inf/help tab?

On this page would be a spreadsheet like table. The columns would be...

Problem or concern

Priority

ETA

fixed

Problem or concern = A summary statement of the problem or concern that has been raised. You say you are periodically monitoring the wish list concerns forum. As concerns/suggestions are posted there they would be added to the table. This would serve as an acknowledgement by strato that the issue has been noticed.

Priority = A rating 1-10 of how serious important Strato considers this problem to be. This would give the community a sense that you understand how important an issue is relative to all the outstanding issues and perhaps an indication of when it would get fixed. That is based on the assumption that items with high priority will probably get worked on first. Perhaps people would be more patient about some issues if they could see just how many more important things were being worked on. It would also allow feedback if a large number of people considered the item should have higher or lower priority. This could help insure what you are working on lines up with what your customers want the most.

ETA = If this issue has begun to be worked on and scoped out as to what is needed to address it then an estimated timetable for when it might be fixed.

fixed = This would contain the date Strato considers the issue to have been fixed and implemented in to the game.

I think something like this could go a long way toward retaining your customer base.

coyote303

Re: Issue status page

PostMon Feb 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Excellent idea!

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM