Ratings Book

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

scumby

Ratings Book

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 1:16 pm

I purchased the download, but wish it included the payroll value of the players. Plus I'm not sure how the Multiple card players are treated in the online game

Ninersphan

Re: Ratings Book

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 4:49 pm

scumby wrote:I purchased the download, but wish it included the payroll value of the players. Plus I'm not sure how the Multiple card players are treated in the online game

Payroll isn't in the ratings book because the book is written primarily for board game players and/or CD/ROM players and there is no payroll in ethier of those games. I doubt that salary will ever be included in the ratings as it is unique to the online game.

In the online game the combined card is the one used by players with Multiple cards. The first thing I do with the download, is sort by name, to get all the multiple cards togther, then delete the rows of the individual cards as they have no bearing on the online game. ( they hame an M in the location column)
They are included for board game players who may use the indiviual cards in leagues that only use either AL or NL, or for replay guys who use strict AB/innings pithed in doing replay seasons.

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM