Simple request - Dollar sum for pitching and hitting

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

BDWard

Simple request - Dollar sum for pitching and hitting

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 10:12 am

The online game has made many strides since the transition and while it appears that more features such as manager ratings, live drafts and individual game lineups are in the works, I have a request for a feature that may be relatively simple to provide yet would be of a big help to many players.

How about on the team roster page at the bottom of the "Salary" column listing the total amount spent on pitching and the total spent on hitting? This should be relatively easy, as all of the other stat columns have totals, so why not salary totals for pitching and hitting as well?

I've been in several leagues where there were minimum amounts required to be spent on pitching or max amounts required to be spent on hitting and this simple tweak would be a great help and time saver, as adding up the totals would no longer have to be done manually.

In addition, some managers like to keep the amount spent on hitting and pitching within certain parameters, for example, 30-35% pitching and having a running total on the amounts spent on pitching and hitting would be a big help.

It would also be a good idea to include such sums on the league "roster chart" page as well.

Hopefully, the pitching and hitting sums feature will be simple to implement and will soon be added.

dukie98

Re: Simple request - Dollar sum for pitching and hitting

PostMon Dec 31, 2012 3:26 pm

Good idea. This should be pretty easy to implement, I would think.

fraank123

Re: Simple request - Dollar sum for pitching and hitting

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Excellent idea. It certainly would be useful in many cases.

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM