Reverse lineup enancement

Moderators: Palmtana, coyote303

• Author

Valen

Reverse lineup enancement

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 12:38 pm

I think the reverse lineup is a good feature. But it needs refinement. Specifically there needs to be one or both of the following:

1 - A setting for just how severe the reverse pitcher needs to be for the lineup to be used. Having the full range of 1-9 is problematic. As several have pointed out if a lefty is only 1R that is not sufficiently reverse to warrant a lineup change. So if we could have the option of setting a value to control when the reverse lineup kicks in this would go from a step forward to a really good feature.

2 - If the above is not possible then at least a check box to use or not use the reverse lineup for that night's game would be the next best thing. We could then look at projected starters and decide based on who might start whether we want the regular lineups to be used or the reverse lineups.

3- Best scenario would be to have both of the above implemented.

mattyp

Re: Reverse lineup enancement

PostTue Dec 25, 2012 8:35 pm

I also think a check box to just simply use your rhsp or lhsp lineup vs reverse pitchers instead of creating a new lineup would be a lot easier

Ninersphan

Re: Reverse lineup enancement

PostThu Dec 27, 2012 9:36 am

I heartily endorse Valen's sugesstion #1, as it is now, I find the Rev. Lineup feature almost uselesss

Return to Wish List, Suggestions for SOM