USKL

Moderator: Palmtana

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

Ninersphan

  • Posts: 8441
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:30 pm
  • Location: Near Greensboro NC

Re: USKL

PostWed Jun 05, 2019 9:56 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:Bill-- this gives you the option of dropping 1 now and 3 for the draft (total of 4). Or you can drop 1 of your 3 guys now and drop 2 for the draft. Nice perk.


What ever I need to do to not drop 4, I had a difficult enough time finding 3. I'm basically looking at it as Conforto is one of my supp picks and I'll only have two left.
Online

KEVINEHLE

  • Posts: 3949
  • Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 am

Re: USKL

PostWed Jun 05, 2019 10:23 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
KEVINEHLE wrote:Bill-- this gives you the option of dropping 1 now and 3 for the draft (total of 4). Or you can drop 1 of your 3 guys now and drop 2 for the draft. Nice perk.


What ever I need to do to not drop 4, I had a difficult enough time finding 3. I'm basically looking at it as Conforto is one of my supp picks and I'll only have two left.


Just change your drops to 2 players and name your 3rd drop as your current drop for Conforto. Simple.
Offline

the splinter

  • Posts: 1603
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Re: USKL

PostThu Jun 06, 2019 10:58 am

Splinter Drops:

Michael Taylor
Chris Taylor
Nick Castellanos
Offline

Ninersphan

  • Posts: 8441
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:30 pm
  • Location: Near Greensboro NC

Re: USKL

PostThu Jun 06, 2019 11:14 am

KEVINEHLE wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:
KEVINEHLE wrote:Bill-- this gives you the option of dropping 1 now and 3 for the draft (total of 4). Or you can drop 1 of your 3 guys now and drop 2 for the draft. Nice perk.


What ever I need to do to not drop 4, I had a difficult enough time finding 3. I'm basically looking at it as Conforto is one of my supp picks and I'll only have two left.


Just change your drops to 2 players and name your 3rd drop as your current drop for Conforto. Simple.

Fowldog corallary?? I’ve traded two sup picks so in order to insure I get to make two picks ( my goal) I can’t do it your way. Trust me take my three cuts for the draft now, and as soon as the first pick in the draft is made we’ll re-post the deal. He gets my pick, I get Conforto, I still get to make two picks and we’re in line with the FDC.
Online

KEVINEHLE

  • Posts: 3949
  • Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 am

Re: USKL

PostThu Jun 06, 2019 11:26 am

If you take Conforto now and drop a player, you have a roster of 40 players. You then post 2 drops in the draft and make your 2 picks in the 3rd round. It's the net same result. Not understanding what you are saying. Pretend this trade was made a month ago.
Offline

the splinter

  • Posts: 1603
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Re: USKL

PostThu Jun 06, 2019 1:34 pm

Its not Friday deadline yet....... can I pull back castellanos and drop Cespedes?

Please.
Offline

Ninersphan

  • Posts: 8441
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:30 pm
  • Location: Near Greensboro NC

Re: USKL

PostThu Jun 06, 2019 3:17 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:If you take Conforto now and drop a player, you have a roster of 40 players. You then post 2 drops in the draft and make your 2 picks in the 3rd round. It's the net same result. Not understanding what you are saying. Pretend this trade was made a month ago.


No because If i only make two drops ( I don'[t want to cut 4 people) after acquiring Conforto, I only have 38 and have traded both those picks and have no pick to make. the picks only come with the cuts. I would need to cut two more to make my two picks. I only want to cut a total of three, but still have the two picks. The only way to do that is to make the trade after my cuts are made and the draft has started.
Online

KEVINEHLE

  • Posts: 3949
  • Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 am

Re: USKL

PostThu Jun 06, 2019 3:51 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
KEVINEHLE wrote:If you take Conforto now and drop a player, you have a roster of 40 players. You then post 2 drops in the draft and make your 2 picks in the 3rd round. It's the net same result. Not understanding what you are saying. Pretend this trade was made a month ago.


No because If i only make two drops ( I don'[t want to cut 4 people) after acquiring Conforto, I only have 38 and have traded both those picks and have no pick to make. the picks only come with the cuts. I would need to cut two more to make my two picks. I only want to cut a total of three, but still have the two picks. The only way to do that is to make the trade after my cuts are made and the draft has started.


Bill, I already recorded the Conforto trade which gives you 41 players (less Brebbia) drops you to 40 players.
This means you start the drops/drafts phase fresh.

With the trades, you have 2 Picks in the Supp Draft (both in 3rd round). You then drop 2 players and get 2 picks. You are back to 40. I don't see any scenario you drop 4 players.
Offline

Ninersphan

  • Posts: 8441
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:30 pm
  • Location: Near Greensboro NC

Re: USKL

PostThu Jun 06, 2019 5:06 pm

Ok then just take my first posted drop as the trade drop. I’d do it but have company here for daughters graduation. Typing this in car on my way to senior awards night. Got a full weekend won’t be online much. Sorry for confusion
Offline

the splinter

  • Posts: 1603
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Re: USKL

PostFri Jun 07, 2019 8:30 am

** Updated drop**

I pull back Castellanos and drop Cespedes
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apollo 21, KEVINEHLE, tcochran and 6 guests