USKL

Moderator: Palmtana

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

the splinter

  • Posts: 1653
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Re: USKL

PostWed Apr 03, 2019 7:42 pm

Delivery for Bob...is there a Bob here?

Ahhh..I'll just leave this here.


https://socceronsunday.com/wp-content/u ... person.jpg
Offline

mlbphan

  • Posts: 1016
  • Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:00 am

Re: USKL

PostSun Apr 28, 2019 2:14 pm

ON THE BLOCK

HITTERS:

B-Smoak, Justin - 1B
L-Wong, Kolten - 2B
R-Kinsler, Ian - 2B
R-DeJong, Paul - SS
L-Conforto, Michael
L-Jackie Bradley Jr - CF/RF

PITCHERS

R-Lopez, Reynaldo - SP
R-McCullers, Lance - SP (season2 rental)
R-Flaherty, Jack - SP
R-Knebel, Corey - RP

looking for picks & to generally get younger with pitching & offense. willing to look past a bad card for a player/pitcher potential future value/upside.

PM/email or message me here

thanx,
Rick
mlbphan
Last edited by mlbphan on Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Offline

KEVINEHLE

  • Posts: 4055
  • Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 am

Re: USKL

PostWed May 29, 2019 6:40 pm

CONGRATS CUBIT FOR WINNING SEASON 1 OF USKL!!
Offline

Cubit

  • Posts: 1864
  • Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: USKL

PostSun Jun 02, 2019 9:59 am

:D
Offline

mlbphan

  • Posts: 1016
  • Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:00 am

Re: USKL

PostWed Jun 05, 2019 12:46 pm

ON THE BLOCK

HITTERS:

B-Smoak, Justin - 1B
L-Wong, Kolten - 2B
R-Kinsler, Ian - 2B
R-DeJong, Paul - SS
L-Conforto, Michael
L-Jackie Bradley Jr - CF/RF

PITCHERS

R-Lopez, Reynaldo - SP
R-McCullers, Lance - SP (season2 rental)
R-Flaherty, Jack - SP
R-Knebel, Corey - RP (again another season2 rental)

looking for supplemental picks &/OR to generally get younger with pitching & offense. willing to look past a bad card for a player/pitcher potential future value/upside.

PM or email me

thanx,
Rick
mlbphan
Offline

mlbphan

  • Posts: 1016
  • Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:00 am

Re: USKL

PostWed Jun 05, 2019 12:55 pm

mlbphan (PACIFICA A’s) trade with ninersphan

the A’s send OF-Michael Conforto to ninersphan

for

ninersphan’s 2nd rd supplemental pick

Bill to confirm

thanx,
Rick
mlbphan
Offline

Ninersphan

  • Posts: 8593
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:30 pm
  • Location: Near Greensboro NC

Re: USKL

PostWed Jun 05, 2019 5:16 pm

mlbphan wrote:mlbphan (PACIFICA A’s) trade with ninersphan

the A’s send OF-Michael Conforto to ninersphan

for

ninersphan’s 2nd rd supplemental pick

Bill to confirm

thanx,
Rick
mlbphan


Confirmed
Offline

KEVINEHLE

  • Posts: 4055
  • Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 am

Re: USKL

PostWed Jun 05, 2019 6:49 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
mlbphan wrote:mlbphan (PACIFICA A’s) trade with ninersphan

the A’s send OF-Michael Conforto to ninersphan

for

ninersphan’s 2nd rd supplemental pick

Bill to confirm

thanx,
Rick
mlbphan


Confirmed


Got it. Bill, you need to drop a player to get to 40.
Offline

Ninersphan

  • Posts: 8593
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:30 pm
  • Location: Near Greensboro NC

Re: USKL

PostWed Jun 05, 2019 7:06 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:
mlbphan wrote:mlbphan (PACIFICA A’s) trade with ninersphan

the A’s send OF-Michael Conforto to ninersphan

for

ninersphan’s 2nd rd supplemental pick

Bill to confirm

thanx,
Rick
mlbphan


Confirmed


Got it. Bill, you need to drop a player to get to 40.


Why? I’m sitting at 37 after my drops. If that’s the case I’m going to suggest to Rich to postpone the deal until the draft starts then it’s a simple one for one exchange and I just make two picks
Offline

KEVINEHLE

  • Posts: 4055
  • Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 am

Re: USKL

PostWed Jun 05, 2019 8:24 pm

Bill-- this gives you the option of dropping 1 now and 3 for the draft (total of 4). Or you can drop 1 of your 3 guys now and drop 2 for the draft. Nice perk.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests