USKL

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

KEVINEHLE

Re: USKL

PostFri Mar 29, 2024 9:54 pm

My Musgrove Pick

A few issues. I didn't see the trade so it didn't get recorded. Musgrove was on Splinter's Drop List so that's why he was available and he is also on the Available List.

I went back to main thread and did a FIND for Musgrove and the trade was out there.

However, the Trade shows that Sean traded his 4th Round Pick to Splinter, but Sean made his 4th Round Pick already.

The Trade at this point is basically void since it didn't get resolved before the 4th round pick.

However, Sean, to make this simple, if you want Musgrove, perhaps you can trade your 4th Round player (Gavin Williams) for Musgrove and I can make the switch. thoughts?

TRADE:

seanreflex trades:

2024 4th Rd Draft Pick

to the splinter for:

Joe Musgrove SP

Jim to confirm

seanreflex

PostFri Mar 29, 2024 10:17 pm

Until you picked Musgrove I’d forgotten about him and the trade, Kevin. That’s why I made the pick. I’ve been trying to keep my head above water this week.

I prefer the trade be voided. Jim dangled Castillo and Musgrove on his drop list. I made an offer for both. He said Castillo wasn’t available and amended his drop list, taking Castillo off the drops.

So if trade is voided, should be I harm no foul.

Thanks Kevin.

KEVINEHLE

PostFri Mar 29, 2024 10:20 pm

seanreflex wrote:Until you picked Musgrove I’d forgotten about him and the trade, Kevin. That’s why I made the pick. I’ve been trying to keep my head above water this week.

I prefer the trade be voided. Jim dangled Castillo and Musgrove on his drop list. I made an offer for both. He said Castillo wasn’t available and amended his drop list, taking Castillo off the drops.

So if trade is voided, should be I harm no foul.

Thanks Kevin.

OK. Sorry about missing the trade. Sometime posts are flying and these things get buried. I wonder if we should have a transaction thread.

Palmtana

PostFri Mar 29, 2024 11:19 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:....I wonder if we should have a transaction thread.

That's just one more thread for you to look for, Kevin. The trend recently, started eons ago by tcochran, is to have "One Thread to Rule Them All." edub69, and his many leagues, has been doing that for a few years. seanreflex, who is now Commishing a couple of leagues, is doing the same.

Commishes miss stuff. In GMKL, which is also drafting now, I neglected to delete 2023 carded Prospects from the Availables list. A minor kerfuffle. If there are no kerfuffles, Commishes might be relegated to anonymity! Can't have that.

Ninersphan

PostFri Mar 29, 2024 11:30 pm

One thing I’ve started doing in leagues I run is to confirm the trade has been recorded once I record it. If you announce you are going to do that going forward, then we all know if you haven’t posted after a fews days of a trade being confirmed ,then the involved teams can send you a reminder.

Just a thought.

PS Since I’ve also migrated my spread sheets to Google docs I’ve started posting a link to the chat thread page for each trade that way if it needs to be referenced in case of an error, it’s easy to find the original trade post.

the splinter

PostSat Mar 30, 2024 9:54 am

FYI…headed to airport to pick up family. Easter weekend ..I wont be available the remained of weekend

KEVINEHLE

PostSat Mar 30, 2024 12:45 pm

Splinter is up...but appears to be gone all weekend.

It's Round 7 and we are down to 10 guys drafting. Hopefully we can get through the whole draft by next weekend. :D

Ninersphan

PostSat Mar 30, 2024 1:29 pm

Happy Easter to those that celebrate, for those that don’t enjoy the weekend. Hopefully it’s as nice where you are as it is here near the mountains of Virginia.

seanreflex

PostSat Mar 30, 2024 2:30 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:Splinter is up...but appears to be gone all weekend.

It's Round 7 and we are down to 10 guys drafting. Hopefully we can get through the whole draft by next weekend. :D

THAT is why you need a clock. So that one person who could care less about the other 11 guys in the league can't Mother-F them for an entire weekend.

KEVINEHLE

PostSat Mar 30, 2024 2:33 pm

seanreflex wrote:
KEVINEHLE wrote:Splinter is up...but appears to be gone all weekend.

THAT is why you need a clock. So that one person who could care less about the other 11 guys in the league can't Mother-F them for an entire weekend.

Jim emailed me with a pick, so you are up. However, Jim will be at his family reunion the rest of the weekend.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat