NSKL Main Thread

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

JayW527

Re: NSKL Main Thread

PostFri Jul 28, 2023 3:41 pm

Proposal: The End of Drafts

All drafts will end at Noon Central Time, the day following the deadline of the last pick.
Any picks that have not been made at this time will be forfeit and therefore, no transactions made after this time will be honored.
If an owner has a problem completing the draft, that person is responsible for contacting the commissioner to resolve the issue.
If there are a majority of "No" votes then we will need to discuss an alternate plan and submit a new proposal.
Please vote "Yes" or "No":

Bill V -
Brad T - Yes
Jay W - Yes
John O - Yes
John T -
Neil D -
Rick A - Yes
Rick P - No (taken from Email)
Roger Z - Yes
Steve D -
Ted M - no (changes to a yes if the deadline is 5pm. It looks like I'll get outvoted anyway, so I'll make due)
Victor L -

mlbphan

PostFri Jul 28, 2023 3:47 pm

A new proposal has been submitted to me which we need to vote on before launching the 2nd Season of 2023

Proposal:

Supplemental Draft Cuts will be limited to 3

Supplemental Draft Picks are still unlimited, but like our current process, you must trade to add to your given 3 Picks, and you must have the roster space to make use of any of your additional picks.

Please vote Yes or No:

Bill V - No
Brad T - No
Jay W
John O - Yes
John T
Neil D
Rick A - No
Rick P - Yes
Roger Z - No from email
Steve D
Ted M
Victor L - No from email

minntwin11

PostFri Jul 28, 2023 4:48 pm

28, 2023 3:47 pm
A new proposal has been submitted to me which we need to vote on before launching the 2nd Season of 2023

Proposal:

Supplemental Draft Cuts will be limited to 3

Supplemental Draft Picks are still unlimited, but like our current process, you must trade to add to your given 3 Picks, and you must have the roster space to make use of any of your additional picks.

Please vote Yes or No:

Bill V - No
Brad T - No
Jay W
John O - Yes
John T - No
Neil D
Rick A - No
Rick P - Yes
Roger Z - No from email
Steve D
Ted M
Victor L - No from email

VICTORLOGOTHETIS

PostFri Jul 28, 2023 6:48 pm

Newtown sends Garret Cooper and their 7thRD FA pick for 24 to Steven for Albert Pujols.

GMen to confirm

QUEDOG69

PostFri Jul 28, 2023 7:00 pm

Gmen confirms trade with Vic for Cooper and a 7th rd for First Ballot HOF Albert Pujols

minntwin11

PostWed Aug 02, 2023 9:16 am

PostFri Jul 28, 2023 1:46 pm
All drafts will end at Noon Central Time, the day following the deadline of the last pick.
Any picks that have not been made at this time will be forfeit and therefore, no transactions made after this time will be honored.
If an owner has a problem completing the draft, that person is responsible for contacting the commissioner to resolve the issue.
If there are a majority of "No" votes then we will need to discuss an alternate plan and submit a new proposal.

Bill V -
Brad T - Yes
Jay W - Yes
John O - Yes
John T - Yes
Neil D -
Rick A -
Rick P -
Roger Z - Yes
Steve D -
Ted M - no (changes to a yes if the deadline is 5pm. It looks like I'll get outvoted anyway, so I'll make due)
Victor L -

JayW527

PostThu Aug 03, 2023 7:46 am

Bill V -
Brad T - Yes
Jay W - Yes
John O - Yes
John T - Yes
Neil D -
Rick A - Yes
Roger Z - Yes
Steve D -
Victor L -

QUEDOG69

PostThu Aug 03, 2023 8:51 am

Bill V -
Brad T - Yes
Jay W - Yes
John O - Yes
John T - Yes
Neil D -
Rick A - Yes
Roger Z - Yes
Steve D - Yes
Victor L -

VICTORLOGOTHETIS

PostSat Aug 05, 2023 5:48 am

[quote="QUEDOG69"]Proposal: The End of Drafts

Bill V -
Brad T - Yes
Jay W - Yes
John O - Yes
John T - Yes
Neil D -
Rick A - Yes
Roger Z - Yes
Steve D - Yes
Victor L -Yes

VICTORLOGOTHETIS

PostSat Aug 05, 2023 5:52 am

Newtown cuts Matt Vierling to bring us back to the roster limit.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat