NSKL Main Thread

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

joker329

Re: NEW STRAT KEEPER LEAGUE

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Hey does anyone have an updated excel speadsheet? And when should we post drops?

RUSSIMLER

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 10:04 pm

I have an updated roster sheet, I'll email it to you now.

I think we usually wait on the drops til the cards are out and in everyone's hands.

Russ

RUSSIMLER

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 12:06 pm

I was looking through the thread to see the rule changes and I see I didn't vote on the second proposal, so it's down below. I see the other proposal went down. Was that the only two proposed rule changes?

Should you be allowed to promote a prospect in lieu of making a late round draft pick?

Russ - Yes
Neil - Yes
Jay - Yes
Joker
Peter - Yes
Ray - No
BillyV
RickP - Yes
Roger
Steve
John - Yes
WPW - No

Were we to implement this rule, it would work like this: You'd need to cut 10-15 players to get down to at most 30 to start the draft. Prospect promotions could be done at any time, and, when your roster hits 40 and it's your pick, that pick is voided.

joker329

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 4:10 pm

RUSSIMLER wrote:I was looking through the thread to see the rule changes and I see I didn't vote on the second proposal, so it's down below. I see the other proposal went down. Was that the only two proposed rule changes?

Should you be allowed to promote a prospect in lieu of making a late round draft pick?

Russ - Yes
Neil - Yes
Jay - Yes
Joker- yes
Peter - Yes
Ray - No
BillyV
RickP - Yes
Roger
Steve
John - Yes
WPW - No

Were we to implement this rule, it would work like this: You'd need to cut 10-15 players to get down to at most 30 to start the draft. Prospect promotions could be done at any time, and, when your roster hits 40 and it's your pick, that pick is voided.

TefJ

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 11:50 pm

Ok, so it looks like the new rule passed, and I'll change the official rules when I have a chance. So, with the new cards being out, let's have drops due on March 8th, one week from tonight, at midnight. I'll finalize the rosters over the weekend and we'll plan on starting the draft on Monday, March 11th. If this doesn't work for you, please let me know ASAP and we'll try to accommodate you. People will be available to take proxies, and you will know your exact draft time slot, after the first round we'll go one round per day.

Here is a thread for drops:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=632166

Please list it like this:

Drops
A
B
C

Promotions
A
B
C

Please note that, due to the new rule, you will need to have somewhere between 25-30 players on your roster PRIOR to promotions (as opposed to AFTER, as the rule formerly read), if you wish to use a late round draft pick for a promotion, you are now able to do so. For a list of players that need to be promoted, check the 2011 prospect draft tab on the roster sheet. Here is the current roster sheet. I will send you all an excel copy for posterity, before I change the official one:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... CQ2c#gid=0

I will add the 2012 prospect draft to the roster sheet when I have a chance (and probably delete 2010, as they all needed to be promoted last year).

twinsfan

PostMon Mar 11, 2013 9:16 pm

What will the order of the prospect draft be? I'd like to know that for deal-making during the Free Agent draft...

RUSSIMLER

PostTue Mar 12, 2013 12:24 am

Russ1409's Marauders trade their 2nd round FA pick to John for Alex Rios. John to confirm.

peterdouglas38

PostTue Mar 12, 2013 4:35 am

Available for picks:

Carlos Beltran
Anibal Sanchez
Ian Kinsler
Starlin Castro
Henderson Alvarez
Francisco Lindor
Danny Hultzen

minntwin11