Page 225 of 226

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:38 pm
by Rant
I'm in favor of pushing all picks back a year, as it gets at the intent of the trade that was made.

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:19 pm
by MFL536
no problem with it

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:59 pm
by fredpaii
Just wanted to say thank you to Roscodogg - our Commish - for being on top of things and doing everything he can to get people drafting. He's really been amazing. All the little things a Commish can do he has done consistently. I appreciate his hard work.

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:02 pm
by Roscodog
fredpaii wrote:Just wanted to say thank you to Roscodogg - our Commish - for being on top of things and doing everything he can to get people drafting. He's really been amazing. All the little things a Commish can do he has done consistently. I appreciate his hard work.


Thanks Fred, appreciate it.
Like many I just have a lot of extra time on my hands right now, so it’s a nice distraction.
Plus I definitely have a different mind set that I did around this time last year.

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:38 pm
by Roscodog
....also I’d still like to acquire another prospect pick if anyone wants out of the 3rd round.

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:48 pm
by Roscodog
Roscodog trades

2021 2nd round prospect pick

To Hveed for

2020 3rd round prospect pick


To be confirmed

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:52 pm
by hveed
Roscodog wrote:Roscodog trades

2021 2nd round prospect pick

To Hveed for

2020 3rd round prospect pick


To be confirmed


confirmed

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:27 pm
by Roscodog
DRAFTS complete and season starts today!

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:56 pm
by MFL536
mfl536 trades
Urias, Julio (P - S4/R3/C3)($5,400,000)
Bauer, Trevor (P - S7*)($2,110,000)
Happ, Ian (2B,3B,CF,1B,LF,RF)($4,600,000)

to
turtle for

Giolito, Lucas (P - S6)($6,770,000)
Skaggs, Tyler (P - S5)($4,330,000)
Canha, Mark (CF,RF,1B,LF)($7,000,000)
to be confirmed

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 2:26 pm
by The Turtle
MFL536 wrote:mfl536 trades
Urias, Julio (P - S4/R3/C3)($5,400,000)
Bauer, Trevor (P - S7*)($2,110,000)
Happ, Ian (2B,3B,CF,1B,LF,RF)($4,600,000)

to
turtle for

Giolito, Lucas (P - S6)($6,770,000)
Skaggs, Tyler (P - S5)($4,330,000)
Canha, Mark (CF,RF,1B,LF)($7,000,000)
to be confirmed


Confirmed.