Bill to fill

Ninersphan

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostWed Apr 20, 2022 8:54 am

In

Roscodog

PostWed Apr 20, 2022 8:58 am

I've assigned the divisions for the upcoming season.

East
fredpaii
Rant
The Turtle
Roscodog

Central
MFL536
Ninersphan
Nythawk
Terry101

West
seanreflex
thisisray
DC Irish
Ironwill

Roscodog

PostThu Apr 21, 2022 2:11 pm

If anyone wants out of the prospect draft I’ll offer my 3rd round prospect in 2023 for one this year.
Just post it interested

Ninersphan

PostThu Apr 21, 2022 4:19 pm

HUGE favor to ask the keeper of the league google sheet, could you possibly alphabetize the pitchers for each team?? Makes it SO much easier to find prospects that have been promoted to teams 40 man rosters that aren't yet carded during a prospect draft. TIA

Roscodog

PostThu Apr 21, 2022 4:20 pm

Ninersphan wrote:HUGE favor to ask the keeper of the league google sheet, could you possibly alphabetize the pitchers for each team?? Makes it SO much easier to find prospects that have been promoted to teams 40 man rosters that aren't yet carded during a prospect draft. TIA

I might have some time this weekend

seanreflex

PostThu Apr 21, 2022 4:29 pm

Ninersphan wrote:HUGE favor to ask the keeper of the league google sheet, could you possibly alphabetize the pitchers for each team?? Makes it SO much easier to find prospects that have been promoted to teams 40 man rosters that aren't yet carded during a prospect draft. TIA

I’ll put that on my list of “Things To Do In My Spare Time” :lol:

I have no idea how to easily do that; it’s just rote, manual moving and retyping of names. I can go in and put (nc) next to players that don’t have cards - and if I miss any, maybe the managers can let me know.

ironwill1

PostThu Apr 21, 2022 4:38 pm

Highlight the section you want to sort, go to DATA and select SORT RANGE. I pretty sure that's how I have done it in the past.

seanreflex

PostThu Apr 21, 2022 4:42 pm

Roscodog wrote:

I might have some time this weekend

I just went through and marked (nc) next to all the players that I knew have no card. I think there was a total of 7 or 8.

Having to keep them alphabetical every time a trade is executed, or a player is drafted, becomes a pain in the ass, quite frankly. If someone knows an easy way to sort a group of names alphabetically, I’m all ears

Rant

PostThu Apr 21, 2022 5:27 pm

I sorted for you, but I recommend just doing a search (ctrl f) prior to picking a prospect. I know it's a pain if you're on the road, but should really only take a second or two. With the two year window, it's not irregular to have a player promoted without a card, and manipulating the roster sheet during a draft adds on to an already involved job.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat