• Author

Rant

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 10:57 am

Rant wrote:Hello Again Managers,

Link to archived league thread:
http://tinyurl.com/9t6egr4

Link to Roster Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtVla9F8qDhKdEc2enlTUGFLZ2YyeTJ0VUhNVFc1aEE&authkey=COGH_uYB

Good luck all.

@Peter, I haven't had time to update the last round of trades that went through.

Roscodog

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 1:03 am

Roscodog trades

Napoli-CA/1B
Chisenhall-3B
Bradley-SP (pros)
Brown-CF(pros)
2013 2nd round prospect pick (peters)

to peterdouglas for

Fister-SP
Hernandez-RP

to be confirmed

peterdouglas38

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 1:56 am

TRADE CONFIRMED.

peterdouglas38

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 2:14 am

Looking for a starting pitcher...

Clay Buchholz
Chris Iannetta
Carl Crawford
Adam Dunn
Reed Johnson
Mariano Rivera
Jose Bautista

Rant

Re: trade- revised

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
Roscodog wrote:Morneau-1B
Pence-RF
2013 1st round FA pick
Casilla-RP

to Ninersphan for

Parker-SP
2013 1st round prospect pick
Napoli-CA/1B

to be confirmed

Confirmed

Niners, I believe I'll need a drop from you to make this trade in compliance.

Rant

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Rosco and zim, we have a problem with one of your deals:

Transaction #120 on 8/7/2012
Roscodog traded
Viciedo rf/1b
2013 7th round FA pick

to zim for

Iannetta CA
2013 3rd round FA pick

Unfortunately zim already traded that FA Pick to Peter in transaction #104 dated 4/2/2012

Please work out a submit a suitable rework. Perhaps you could bump it to zim's 2nd Rd. FA for Rosco's 6th (acquired in a trade)? Discuss between yourselves and let me know. As time has elapsed (sorry about just noticing it now) and players have been used, I'd prefer a resolution versus dissolving the trade.

Roscodog

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Rant wrote:Rosco and zim, we have a problem with one of your deals:

Transaction #120 on 8/7/2012
Roscodog traded
Viciedo rf/1b
2013 7th round FA pick

to zim for

Iannetta CA
2013 3rd round FA pick

Unfortunately zim already traded that FA Pick to Peter in transaction #104 dated 4/2/2012

Please work out a submit a suitable rework. Perhaps you could bump it to zim's 2nd Rd. FA for Rosco's 6th (acquired in a trade)? Discuss between yourselves and let me know. As time has elapsed (sorry about just noticing it now) and players have been used, I'd prefer a resolution versus dissolving the trade.

To further complicate the matter I then traded that 3rd round FA pick to tcochran in deal #127. :roll:
I then have already traded 2 of the players I received in that deal in 2 seperate deals. Therefore dissolving the deal would actually create a larger problem in my opinion and is not even really an option.

I would suggest that what RANT proposes is the easiest way to work around the issue, if Zim and Tcochran agree of course.

I would send the 6th round FA pick I have (rants) to Zim, and get back my 7th round pick back from Zim and he would send me his 2nd round FA pick. I would then send the 3rd round FA pick I have (peters) to Tcochran. I can understand Zim of course not wanting to move his 2nd round FA pick. The only other option I can think of being reasonable is Zim sending me one of his players that we agree on being worth a 3rd round FA pick. This may be more diffcult to agree on and for myself creates a couple issues, having one less FA pick and also having to drop someone I want to keep on my 30 man roster. However if this is all we can work out I'm willing to do it.

We can't even look at going the other way on the deal with me receiving Zim's 4th rnd FA pick and him receiving my 8th as neither of us own those picks.

I'm open to suggestions as well. Hopefully tcochran is ok receiving peters 3rd rnd FA pick in return instead. Provided he is as long as Zim and I can agree on something hopefully this will be resolved quickly.

Also deal #131 should be Niners 1st round prospect pick that I received not his 1st round FA pick.

I would also like to say that RANT you do a great job running this league and keeping the rosters up to date. I must admit I feel a little guilty with all the trades I've made :oops:. I'm sure trading all the picks makes it much more difficult to keep track.

tcochran

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 9:51 am

Roscodog wrote: I would then send the 3rd round FA pick I have (peters) to Tcochran.

Yes, I will accept Peter's 3rd rd FA pick, instead of Zim's

Rant

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 11:17 am

Roscodog wrote:
Rant wrote:I would also like to say that RANT you do a great job running this league and keeping the rosters up to date.

Thanks, but I've been a bit behind, and find it disturbing that I make so many mistakes transferring from the forum to the spreadsheet...Anyhoo thanks for the flexibility on this trade.

I'll wait for zim to confirm the change, but have made the change regarding the error on Rosco/Niners trade.

Ninersphan

Re: trade- revised

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 12:49 pm

Rant wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:
Roscodog wrote:Morneau-1B
Pence-RF
2013 1st round FA pick
Casilla-RP

to Ninersphan for

Parker-SP
2013 1st round prospect pick
Napoli-CA/1B

to be confirmed

Confirmed

Niners, I believe I'll need a drop from you to make this trade in compliance.

Sorry you are correct, I'll drop Al Alburquerque
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat