Ninersphan

Re: Finders Keepers Keeper League Chat

PostSat Apr 17, 2021 4:34 pm

I’m good.

Roscodog

PostSat Apr 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Waivers for Kimbrel.
In order after Kimbrel was taken. Do any of you want him with what would have been your next pick following him being taken? The player taken would then be released into the free agent pool and we start the process over?
only fair way to do it. Or we say Kimbrel not available until supplemental draft.

hawk
fred
dc
turtle
niners-no
rant
iron

seanreflex

PostSat Apr 17, 2021 4:40 pm

Terry, Rosco, I apologize ... I have entered pretty much all the picks from the draft into the rosters. There was an issue with the way the totals were adding up on a couple of managers rosters - I couldn't figure out the issue with your roster Terry. Sorry about that.

The way Devin Williams has started the season, you might have done better remaining silent on this one!

If any other managers notice any discrepancies in their rosters, I apologize. Let us know, we'll get it fixed.

Roscodog

PostSat Apr 17, 2021 4:46 pm

seanreflex wrote:Terry, Rosco, I apologize ... I have entered pretty much all the picks from the draft into the rosters. There was an issue with the way the totals were adding up on a couple of managers rosters - I couldn't figure out the issue with your roster Terry. Sorry about that.

The way Devin Williams has started the season, you might have done better remaining silent on this one!

If any other managers notice any discrepancies in their rosters, I apologize. Let us know, we'll get it fixed.

No need to apologize Sean. All the work you have done on the rosters and draft is greatly appreciated. I have been an absentee commish for much of the draft process.

If it wasn't for Sean, I would be way behind on entering all of this stuff.

Terry101

PostSat Apr 17, 2021 5:02 pm

Roscodog wrote:
seanreflex wrote:Terry, Rosco, I apologize ... I have entered pretty much all the picks from the draft into the rosters. There was an issue with the way the totals were adding up on a couple of managers rosters - I couldn't figure out the issue with your roster Terry. Sorry about that.

No need to apologize Sean. All the work you have done on the rosters and draft is greatly appreciated. I have been an absentee commish for much of the draft process.

If it wasn't for Sean, I would be way behind on entering all of this stuff.

Thanks Sean- Definitely my fault for not catching it right away

Yeah- Williams might be a one-year wonder, at least for me

Rant

PostSat Apr 17, 2021 8:48 pm

I'll pass

dc irish

PostSat Apr 17, 2021 10:12 pm

Who would I have to drop? Kikuchi? If so I'll do that. Kimbrel was on my list initially so not being opportunistic (Kikuchi was too, but not as high...)

seanreflex

PostSat Apr 17, 2021 10:29 pm

dc irish wrote:Who would I have to drop? Kikuchi? If so I'll do that. Kimbrel was on my list initially so not being opportunistic (Kikuchi was too, but not as high...)

Hawk & Fred need to advise whether they want Kimbrel or not before he falls to you.

Hawk, Fred, please advise.

fredpaii

PostSun Apr 18, 2021 12:42 am

seanreflex wrote:
dc irish wrote:Who would I have to drop? Kikuchi? If so I'll do that. Kimbrel was on my list initially so not being opportunistic (Kikuchi was too, but not as high...)

Hawk & Fred need to advise whether they want Kimbrel or not before he falls to you.

No thanks

Roscodog

PostSun Apr 18, 2021 8:55 am

seanreflex wrote:

This will get messy if we don’t resolve it quick. Since if dc gets kimbrel we will need to again see if anyone with a pick left wants Kikuchi, even if it’s dc instead of matzek.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat