NAKL Chat: PLAY BALL!!

Moderator: Palmtana

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

Jerlins

  • Posts: 858
  • Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: NAKL Chat

PostWed Jan 09, 2019 1:48 am

Today I received 2 trade offers in my email. I would prefer any offers be sent through SOM's message boards as I rarely check my email and don't wish to offend anyone into thinking I am ignoring them. I do respond to all trades, most often within 12 hours, but I check my emails only once a week if that. Thanks.
Offline

lakeviewdave

  • Posts: 4858
  • Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm
  • Location: Wake Forest, NC

Re: NAKL Chat

PostWed Jan 09, 2019 6:34 am

Still availalbe to deal:

Jesus Aguilar 1B
David Dahl OF
Charlie Blackmon CF
Robinson Cano IF
Joey Votto 1B
AJ Pollack CF
Brad Hand RP
Sean Newcomb SP
Robbie Ray SP
Jose Martinez 1B/RF
Ian Happ UT

Looking for picks, 2b, SP, upgraded FA/prospect picks primarily, but open to other possibilities
Last edited by lakeviewdave on Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Offline

doug_tucker10

  • Posts: 981
  • Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:49 am

Re: NAKL Chat

PostWed Jan 09, 2019 7:11 am

Jerlins wrote:Welcome to the league Doug.


Thank you..
Offline

Roscodog

  • Posts: 4880
  • Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Re: NAKL Chat

PostThu Jan 10, 2019 3:12 pm

Roscodog trades

Y.Molina -C

To WJS for

Schoop -2b

To be confirmed
Offline

WJS6768

  • Posts: 2375
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Re: NAKL Chat

PostThu Jan 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Roscodog wrote:Roscodog trades

Y.Molina -C

To WJS for

Schoop -2b

To be confirmed


Confirmed
Offline

Roscodog

  • Posts: 4880
  • Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Re: NAKL Chat

PostThu Jan 10, 2019 3:30 pm

Cruz-DH
C.Anderson-SP

On sale cheap. Buy one get one free.

Buy now and also receive
Souza-RF
Forsythe-2b/3b
Moreland-1b

For no additional cost.
Offline

mlbphan

  • Posts: 924
  • Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:00 am

Re: NAKL Chat

PostFri Jan 11, 2019 10:00 pm

TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT

the OAK BLUFFS SHARKS (mlbphan) trade their 2019 1st rd FA pick (first overall) & 3B-(prospect)-Michael Chavis (2017) to Doug Tucker

for

1B-Matt Olson & SP-(prospect)-Mitch Keller (2017)

Doug to confirm the trade.

thanx,
Rick Piergrossi
mlbphan

****NOTE*****
in a corresponding move requesting unconditional release waivers for catcher James McCann
Offline

doug_tucker10

  • Posts: 981
  • Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:49 am

Re: NAKL Chat

PostFri Jan 11, 2019 10:47 pm

mlbphan wrote:TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT

the OAK BLUFFS SHARKS (mlbphan) trade their 2019 1st rd FA pick (first overall) & 3B-(prospect)-Michael Chavis (2017) to Doug Tucker

for

1B-Matt Olson & SP-(prospect)-Mitch Keller (2017)

Doug to confirm the trade.

thanx,
Rick Piergrossi
mlbphan

****NOTE*****
in a corresponding move requesting unconditional release waivers for catcher James McCann


Confirming deal with Rick - mlbphan
Offline

mlbphan

  • Posts: 924
  • Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:00 am

Re: NAKL Chat

PostFri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 pm

OAK BLUFFS SHARKS (mlbphan) in NAKL

on the block in NAKL:

Pitchers (SP, SP/RP, RP)

Eduardo Rodriguez-SP-LHP
Dylan Bundy-SP
Dallas Keuchel-SP
Joe Musgrove-SP/RP
Jacob Barnes-RP

Position Players

Christian Vazquez-C
Brandon Belt-1B
Matt Adams-1B
Jake Marisnick-OF— (a “1”)
Kevin Pillar-CF—OR—Billy Hamilton-CF (both are a “1”)
Carlos Gonzalez-RF
Aaron Altherr-OF
Avisail Garcia-RF

Prospects

OF-Kyle Lewis-(SEA)-2017

looking for mostly picks (FA/prospect/supplemental) also help in the IF(middle), all outfield positions & catcher
not expecting much in return for most here except mostly mid to late round picks, fringe players.
can package multiple players/pitchers for just one pick or player.

PM or email me

thanx,
Rick P
mlbphan
Offline

lakeviewdave

  • Posts: 4858
  • Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm
  • Location: Wake Forest, NC

Re: NAKL Chat

PostSat Jan 12, 2019 8:04 am

mlbphan wrote:OAK BLUFFS SHARKS (mlbphan) in NAKL

on the block in NAKL:

Pitchers (SP, SP/RP, RP)

Eduardo Rodriguez-SP-LHP
Dylan Bundy-SP
Dallas Keuchel-SP
Joe Musgrove-SP/RP
Jacob Barnes-RP

Position Players

Christian Vazquez-C
Brandon Belt-1B
Matt Adams-1B
Jake Marisnick-OF— (a “1”)
Kevin Pillar-CF—OR—Billy Hamilton-CF (both are a “1”)
Carlos Gonzalez-RF
Aaron Altherr-OF
Avisail Garcia-RF

Prospects

OF-Kyle Lewis-(SEA)-2017

looking for mostly picks (FA/prospect/supplemental) also help in the IF(middle), all outfield positions & catcher
not expecting much in return for most here except mostly mid to late round picks, fringe players.
can package multiple players/pitchers for just one pick or player.

PM or email me

thanx,
Rick P
mlbphan


Rick - I PM'd you with a list that may be of interest.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chilliards, Dacelo, Eddie E, hendrix08, Jeepdriver, Jerm12, LANCEBOUSLEY, MEAT, nythawk129921 and 4 guests