1st NAKL Chat: LOCKED RULES ON PAGE 1

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

schnoogens

Re: NAKL Chat -

PostWed Jun 27, 2018 12:42 pm

Bumping up and noting that I'll be glad to not be in the West division with these teams in season #2!

Ninersphan

PostWed Jun 27, 2018 8:39 pm

Thanks for the bump. Look for season two to start in mid August.

Jerlins

PostThu Jun 28, 2018 3:10 am

schnoogens wrote:Bumping up and noting that I'll be glad to not be in the West division with these teams in season #2!

Look at the bright side though. You may very well be back in the West next year. I wouldn't mind a break from it either, though I'll have to wait until 2019. Often, teams are a little weaker in the West to begin a new year, due to factors such as low draft picks or short term additions from the current year, weakening their base for the next year. While that seems to be the case in most keeper leagues I've been involved in, for whatever reason, that observation doesn't seem to be the case with the NAKL league.

Roscodog

PostThu Jun 28, 2018 7:19 am

Jerlins wrote:
schnoogens wrote:Bumping up and noting that I'll be glad to not be in the West division with these teams in season #2!

Look at the bright side though. You may very well be back in the West next year. I wouldn't mind a break from it either, though I'll have to wait until 2019. Often, teams are a little weaker in the West to begin a new year, due to factors such as low draft picks or short term additions from the current year, weakening their base for the next year. While that seems to be the case in most keeper leagues I've been involved in, for whatever reason, that observation doesn't seem to be the case with the NAKL league.

Looking at my team for 2019, barring some big 2nd half turnarounds, I don’t think I’ll be in the west season 2.

schnoogens

PostMon Jul 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Bumping again

Jerlins

PostMon Jul 16, 2018 11:09 pm

Roscodog wrote:
Jerlins wrote:

Looking at my team for 2019, barring some big 2nd half turnarounds, I don’t think I’ll be in the west season 2.

The heck with 2nd half turnarounds!!! I want the season over yesterday.

Roscodog

PostMon Jul 16, 2018 11:17 pm

Hopefully the HR derby tonight gets Harper going for me!

Jerlins

PostTue Jul 31, 2018 1:34 pm

Unless my present roster has a complete meltdown in the remaining games of the MLB season, I may be looking to move supplemental picks and/or 2019 FA picks. At present, I am looking for a starter that will help in the 2019 season, or to a lesser extent, a quality reliever. I can also move some players or prospects in the right deal. I really don't need hitters so adding a hitter from your end to sweeten a deal probably won't make a difference, unless of course, the hitter is an upgrade over my present hitter at the position.

Roscodog

PostTue Jul 31, 2018 1:48 pm

I’d like to add a solid backup RF for this season.

Roscodog

PostTue Jul 31, 2018 11:16 pm

Roscodog trades

Bundy-SP Balt
Musgrove-SP Pitt
Kelly-C StL

To mlbphan for

Souza-RF Arz
Moreland-1b Bos
Forsythe-inf LAD/minn
Allard-SP (prospect) Atl