1st NAKL Chat: LOCKED RULES ON PAGE 1

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Roscodog

Re: NAKL Chat

PostSat Mar 02, 2019 10:36 am

RULE CHANGE PROPOSAL:

Starting with the 2020 season, NAKL will start using the unleashed player set for the PLAYING of each new year instead of the Standard player set.

( Please note NAKL has always allowed ALL players to be drafted, it only prohibits the use of UNLEASHED players during actual play)

YEA - 3 (nythawk, klx23, Doug_tucker)

NAY - 4 (lakeviewdave, Jerlins, schnoogens, Roscodog)

As always I will not vote so there is no tie.

WJS6768

Re: NAKL Chat MEMBERS PLEASE VOTE ON RULE CHANGE FOR 2020

PostSat Mar 02, 2019 11:40 am

Nay

Ninersphan

Re: NAKL Chat

PostSat Mar 02, 2019 12:00 pm

RULE CHANGE PROPOSAL:

Starting with the 2020 season, NAKL will start using the unleashed player set for the PLAYING of each new year instead of the Standard player set.

( Please note NAKL has always allowed ALL players to be drafted, it only prohibits the use of UNLEASHED players during actual play)

NAY - 5 (lakeviewdave, Jerlins, schnoogens, Roscodog, wjs6768)

KEVINEHLE

PostSat Mar 02, 2019 1:29 pm

RULE CHANGE PROPOSAL:

NAY - 6 (lakeviewdave, Jerlins, schnoogens, Roscodog, wjs6768, ehlekev)

Roscodog

PostSat Mar 02, 2019 1:32 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:RULE CHANGE PROPOSAL:

Vote over

klx22

PostSat Mar 02, 2019 1:47 pm

Roscodog wrote:
KEVINEHLE wrote:RULE CHANGE PROPOSAL:

Vote over

Boooooo! :D

Ninersphan

PostSat Mar 02, 2019 6:50 pm

Please remember, before we start wheeling and dealing, we have changed the rules for both the prospect draft(s) and the supplemental draft beginning NEXT year.

Next year there will only be one prospect draft held in the spring. It will consist of three rounds. IN 2021, the rounds will be reduced again to only 2 rounds, and that will be the format going forward.

The supplemenatal draft has also been changed, it has been reduced to two rounds starting in 2020 as well.

Just something to keep in mind when putting together trades. I have changed the rules to reflect these changes on page one, and will do so on the next roster update I send out.

Jerlins

PostSat Mar 02, 2019 8:00 pm

schnoogens wrote:Nay. I don't want a guy with a fluke few ABs or IP determining whether or not my stable veterans are successful.

This is my reasoning as well. All it seems to do is penalize the teams that have drafted well throughout the years, only to have some scrub alter the playing field. Yeah Rowdy Tellez is worth as much as Nolan Arenado and better than Acuna and Soto. Now, if there were a way SOM 365 would include a maximum of 5% over total AB's for the year (Tellez would be limited to 73 AB's), I'd be happy to change my thinking.

Roscodog

PostSat Mar 02, 2019 8:07 pm

Jerlins wrote:
schnoogens wrote:Nay. I don't want a guy with a fluke few ABs or IP determining whether or not my stable veterans are successful.

This is my reasoning as well. All it seems to do is penalize the teams that have drafted well throughout the years, only to have some scrub alter the playing field. Yeah Rowdy Tellez is worth as much as Nolan Arenado and better than Acuna and Soto. Now, if there were a way SOM 365 would include a maximum of 5% over total AB's for the year (Tellez would be limited to 73 AB's), I'd be happy to change my thinking.

Hey as a Jays fan I hope Rowdy Tellez is better than Acuna and Soto.

Jerlins

PostSat Mar 02, 2019 8:11 pm

Roscodog wrote:
Jerlins wrote:

Hey as a Jays fan I hope Rowdy Tellez is better than Acuna and Soto.

Based on your consistent play and success in SOM, perhaps you should apply for the Jay's GM job. Certainly can do better than what they have now.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat