Ian Happ OF
Yadier Alvarez SP
Scott Kingery IF (prospect)
AJ Pollock CF
Matt Strahm RP

mlbphan

Re: NAKL Chat

PostThu Oct 11, 2018 9:48 pm

We use a 25 man roster (NOT 26) when you have NO injuries until game 132 Joliet Jackhammers (Nythawk)

KEVINEHLE

PostFri Oct 12, 2018 10:47 am

mlbphan wrote:We use a 25 man roster (NOT 26) when you have NO injuries until game 132 Joliet Jackhammers (Nythawk)

It's ok to have more than 25 players only as replacement players for Injured Players. However, the rules say that the extra player(s) must be dropped when the player comes off the injury list. Right now, Hawk has no injured players, so Rick is correct. Hawk needs to drop a player.

Roscodog

PostFri Oct 12, 2018 10:26 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:
mlbphan wrote:We use a 25 man roster (NOT 26) when you have NO injuries until game 132 Joliet Jackhammers (Nythawk)

It's ok to have more than 25 players only as replacement players for Injured Players. However, the rules say that the extra player(s) must be dropped when the player comes off the injury list. Right now, Hawk has no injured players, so Rick is correct. Hawk needs to drop a player.

looks like another night with a 26th player

nythawk129921

PostSat Oct 13, 2018 4:40 pm

Roscodog wrote:
KEVINEHLE wrote:

looks like another night with a 26th player

Easy fellas its not like the injury replacement got into a freaking game the entire time he was up. WOW

Ninersphan

PostSat Oct 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Don’t know where Hawk lives, but considering at least 5 states are dealing with hurricane recovery issues, my self included, which may limit access you may want to cut folks a little slack. I currently have no internet service st my house and I’m one of the lucky ones because I have electricity. Over 80,000 people in the city in live in are still with out power 4 days after Michael tore through here, and I’m in North Carolina. If any of you are in Florida or Georgia, my heart goes out to you.

mlbphan

PostSat Oct 13, 2018 8:12 pm

oh so it’s ok to have people up as long as they don’t get into a game because this statement made it sound that way. so why don’t we carry 28 all season long then?!?!

Easy fellas its not like the injury replacement got into a freaking game the entire time he was up. WOW

just because the injury replacement didn’t get into a game doesn’t make it ok to leave him on the roster for however many series.

nythawk129921

PostSun Oct 14, 2018 6:49 am

mlbphan wrote:oh so it’s ok to have people up as long as they don’t get into a game because this statement made it sound that way. so why don’t we carry 28 all season long then?!?!

just because the injury replacement didn’t get into a game doesn’t make it ok to leave him on the roster for however many series.

What it means is I got a little sidetracked with life and hadnt checked in in a couple days so its not like I was trying to game the system by having an extra man on my roster.

Roscodog

PostSun Oct 14, 2018 10:16 am

Ninersphan wrote:Don’t know where Hawk lives, but considering at least 5 states are dealing with hurricane recovery issues, my self included, which may limit access you may want to cut folks a little slack. I currently have no internet service st my house and I’m one of the lucky ones because I have electricity. Over 80,000 people in the city in live in are still with out power 4 days after Michael tore through here, and I’m in North Carolina. If any of you are in Florida or Georgia, my heart goes out to you.

Bill, I hope you and everyone else that was affected by the weather are doing ok. I’m a long ways away from there but have obviously seen the news and what is going on.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat