Brad Hand RP
Alex Claudio RP
Sean Newcomb SP
Yadier Alvarez SP
Robbie Ray SP
Jose Martinez 1B-5/RF-4
Ian Happ UT

Looking for picks, 2b, SP, upgraded FA/prospect picks
Last edited by lakeviewdave on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roscodog

Re: NAKL Chat

PostTue Jan 01, 2019 6:28 pm

Anyone needing a catcher, a FA or Prospect pick (or combo depending in the picks) can have Y.Molina.

lakeviewdave

PostThu Jan 03, 2019 2:34 pm

Looking for a CF? I have AJ Pollack CF-1 to deal. How about a 1B, Aguilar and Votto are available, or maybe an DH (Cano, Blackmon), SP (Cahill, Newcomb), or a young OF (Dahl), and there are others to deal as well. PM if interested.

Ninersphan

PostSun Jan 06, 2019 11:02 pm

klx22 wrote:
lakeviewdave wrote:Lakeviewdave trades

Nick Ahmed
Lance McCullers Jr.
2019 6th FA pick (lakeviewdave)

To klx22 for

Yasmani Grandal
2019 2nd spring prospect pick (klx22)
2019 4th FA pick (klx22)

To be confirmed.

With both trades today, no drops should be needed.

No drop was necessary for klx22 for this deal Beltre remains on his roster.

confirmed and drop beltre

Ninersphan

PostSun Jan 06, 2019 11:14 pm

I'm Working on the roster. I have all the players set ( with one issue), I'm now working on the draft order and making sure I have all the draft picks that have been traded, correct. There has been a shit load of trades in this league. ( I need some of you guys in GMKL)

With that, I would like to bring up two rule proposals for this league. I'm under the strong belief, that due to the amount of prospects we can draft and the number of supplemental picks, we have greatly de-valued the Spring Free Agent Draft, which to me should have better value. Unfortunately(to me) these proposals can't go into effect until 2020 as trades have been made that would have to be altered to fit under these new rules if we decide to implement them, and I really don't want the hassle of reworking deals already made.

Without further ado here are the two changes, please vote yes or no.

PROPOSAL ONE:

Starting with the 2020 season (2019 cards) we will no longer have two separate prospect drafts in the spring and summer. There will only be one prospect draft Immediately following the Spring Free Agent draft, in 2020 it will consist of three rounds, and in 2021 it will be cut back to two rounds and that will remain it's format for all subsequent seasons.

YES

NO

PROPOSAL TWO:
Starting with the 2020 season, the supplemental draft held between seasons 1 and 2, will be cut from three rounds to two.

YES

NO

Please vote and if you have thoughts on the matter and want to discuss it, I'm all ears.

Roscodog

PostSun Jan 06, 2019 11:29 pm

Ninersphan wrote:I'm Working on the roster. I have all the players set ( with one issue), I'm now working on the draft order and making sure I have all the draft picks that have been traded, correct. There has been a shit load of trades in this league. ( I need some of you guys in GMKL)

With that, I would like to bring up two rule proposals for this league. I'm under the strong belief, that due to the amount of prospects we can draft and the number of supplemental picks, we have greatly de-valued the Spring Free Agent Draft, which to me should have better value. Unfortunately(to me) these proposals can't go into effect until 2020 as trades have been made that would have to be altered to fit under these new rules if we decide to implement them, and I really don't want the hassle of reworking deals already made.

PROPOSAL ONE:

Starting with the 2020 season (2019 cards) we will no longer have two separate prospect drafts in the spring and summer. There will only be one prospect draft Immediately following the Spring Free Agent draft, in 2020 it will consist of three rounds, and in 2021 it will be cut back to two rounds and that will remain it's format for all subsequent seasons.

YES

NO

PROPOSAL TWO:
Starting with the 2020 season, the supplemental draft held between seasons 1 and 2, will be cut from three rounds to two.

YES

NO

Please vote and if you have thoughts on the matter and want to discuss it, I'm all ears.

1 Roscodog Yes and Yes

Jerlins

PostMon Jan 07, 2019 2:11 am

Roscodog wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:I'm Working on the roster. I have all the players set ( with one issue), I'm now working on the draft order and making sure I have all the draft picks that have been traded, correct. There has been a shit load of trades in this league. ( I need some of you guys in GMKL)

PROPOSAL ONE:

YES

NO

PROPOSAL TWO:

YES

NO

1 Roscodog Yes and Yes
2 Jerlins- Yes and Yes

klx22

PostMon Jan 07, 2019 5:59 am

I'm Working on the roster. I have all the players set ( with one issue), I'm now working on the draft order and making sure I have all the draft picks that have been traded, correct. There has been a shit load of trades in this league. ( I need some of you guys in GMKL)

PROPOSAL ONE:

YES

NO

PROPOSAL TWO:

YES

NO

1 Roscodog - Yes and Yes
2 Jerlins - Yes and Yes
3 klx22 - Yes and Yes

lakeviewdave

PostMon Jan 07, 2019 6:30 am

PROPOSAL ONE:

YES

NO

PROPOSAL TWO:

YES

NO

1 Roscodog - Yes and Yes
2 Jerlins - Yes and Yes
3 klx22 - Yes and Yes
4 Lakeviewdave - Yes and Yes

schnoogens

PostMon Jan 07, 2019 2:00 pm

PROPOSAL ONE:

YES

NO

PROPOSAL TWO:

YES

NO

1 Roscodog - Yes and Yes
2 Jerlins - Yes and Yes
3 klx22 - Yes and Yes
4 Lakeviewdave - Yes and Yes
5 Schnoogens - Yes and Yes
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat