1st NAKL Chat: LOCKED RULES ON PAGE 1

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Roscodog

Re: NAKL Chat:

PostTue Jan 21, 2020 12:17 pm

I really had to think about it but ended up voting no.

Although I truly believe in the idea in principle, I have to agree with Dave that the variation in HR difference is not great enough from one season to the other. It could result in ballparks changing yearly, which would also lead to more “book keeping”for Bill.

I’m not sure what the perfect answer is at this time, but do agree that some mechanism for changing ballparks due to a drastic change is ratings is a good thing.

nythawk129921

PostTue Jan 21, 2020 12:59 pm

RULE PROPOSAL

this would be in addition to the current ballpark rule that is already in place.

If STRAT changes an owner’s ballpark by a cumulative +/- 6 or greater on ballpark HR’s &/or singles then that owner is allowed to voluntarily change to an available ballpark prior to the commencement of season1 of that year only. the owner must make this change known on the forum. if an owner does not make his intentions known prior to season1 then he forfeits the right to make the change.
***NOTE - the new ballpark being selected should, as closely as possible, mirror the dimensions of the ballpark being replaced.

please list your name & vote yes or no here

1)Jerlins-----Yes
2)Lakeviewdave - No
3) ehlekev - Yes
4) Rosco -No
5) hawk - No
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

thanx for taking the time to vote. this is very important to me since my ballpark homeruns have just dropped by minus eight this year. going from 1-17 LH HR & 1-14 RH HR down to 1-13 LH HR & 1-10 HR from last year to this year (Yankee Stadium). I selected a homerun oriented ballpark when I took over this team for a reason & I've now watched it drop two years in a row from when it was 1-19 LH HR & 1-16 RH HR. meanwhile the Yankees broke their own team homerun record these last two years so the downward trend in the ballpark makes no sense whatsoever.

thanx again for listening to my argument for this rule change proposal.

Rick
mlbphan

klx22

PostTue Jan 21, 2020 7:22 pm

RULE PROPOSAL

this would be in addition to the current ballpark rule that is already in place.

If STRAT changes an owner’s ballpark by a cumulative +/- 6 or greater on ballpark HR’s &/or singles then that owner is allowed to voluntarily change to an available ballpark prior to the commencement of season1 of that year only. the owner must make this change known on the forum. if an owner does not make his intentions known prior to season1 then he forfeits the right to make the change.
***NOTE - the new ballpark being selected should, as closely as possible, mirror the dimensions of the ballpark being replaced.

1)Jerlins-----Yes
2)Lakeviewdave - No
3) ehlekev - Yes
4) Rosco -No
5) hawk - No
6) klx22 - Yes
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

thanx for taking the time to vote. this is very important to me since my ballpark homeruns have just dropped by minus eight this year. going from 1-17 LH HR & 1-14 RH HR down to 1-13 LH HR & 1-10 HR from last year to this year (Yankee Stadium). I selected a homerun oriented ballpark when I took over this team for a reason & I've now watched it drop two years in a row from when it was 1-19 LH HR & 1-16 RH HR. meanwhile the Yankees broke their own team homerun record these last two years so the downward trend in the ballpark makes no sense whatsoever.

Rick
mlbphan

Jerlins

PostTue Jan 28, 2020 5:29 pm

Apologies for hijacking, but its been a few days and no one else has responded to the poll, so.....

Anyone with the ratings guide (I don't bother) find any player I might not have a clue about they are willing to offer a trade to me to and take advantage of my lack of knowledge?

lakeviewdave

PostTue Jan 28, 2020 5:39 pm

Looking for upgrades at 1B, 2B, RP, FA picks primarily, plenty to deal from.
Last edited by lakeviewdave on Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aray0113

PostSat Feb 01, 2020 3:06 pm

RULE PROPOSAL

1)Jerlins-----Yes
2)Lakeviewdave - No
3) ehlekev - Yes
4) Rosco -No
5) hawk - No
6) klx22 - Yes
7) Aray0113 - Yes
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Rick
mlbphan

lakeviewdave

PostTue Feb 11, 2020 2:10 pm

Availables to deal this off-season

Michael Brantley LF/RF
Giancarlo Stanton LF/RF
Ramon Laureano CF/RF
Gary Sanchez C
Dee Gordon 2B
Hanser Alberto 2B/3B
Yoan Moncada 3B
Nico Hoerner 2B/SS (prospect)
Alex Kirilloff 1B/OF (prospect)
Dylan Carlson OF (prospect)

Could be a few others would consider dealing as well, looking for upgrades at 1B, 2B, RP, FA picks primarily, but open to other possibilities

Jerlins

PostTue Feb 11, 2020 3:50 pm

We should start a check in soon for the upcoming season. The lack of voting for the recent proposal is concerning.

Roscodog

PostTue Feb 11, 2020 4:06 pm

Jerlins wrote:We should start a check in soon for the upcoming season. The lack of voting for the recent proposal is concerning.

I’m in

Ninersphan

PostTue Feb 11, 2020 6:08 pm

Jerlins wrote:We should start a check in soon for the upcoming season. The lack of voting for the recent proposal is concerning.

My guess would be, because this wasn't sent via email, some haven't checked the thread. Also we are only missing 4 votes, I've said before, I do not vote unless necessary so as not to sway other voters into just doing what the commish wants.

And I won't do a check in until the game has actually launched, which given past years is still a few weeks out.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat