MFL536

Re: USKL 3 Chat & Trades

PostThu May 09, 2024 4:10 pm

Trade announcement

edub1969 trades

Teooscar Hernandez
Manny Machado
Tyler Glasnow
His 2024 Summer 1st rd prospect pick (#TBD)

to MFL536 for

Andres Gimenez
Wander Franco
Merrill Kelly
His 6th rd 2024 FA pick #68

Mike to confirm

confirmed

Ninersphan

PostThu May 09, 2024 4:11 pm

Just a little deal. :shock:

No drops needed. I’ll update the rosters later today/tonight, about to head home from work.

Ninersphan

PostThu May 09, 2024 5:52 pm

MFL536 wrote:Trade announcement

edub1969 trades

Teooscar Hernandez
Manny Machado
Tyler Glasnow
His 2024 Summer 1st rd prospect pick (#TBD)

to MFL536 for

Andres Gimenez
Wander Franco
Merrill Kelly
His 6th rd 2024 FA pick #68

Mike to confirm

confirmed

League confirms this trade and it's recorded. As a result of the trade Ernie, no longer needs the second supplemental pick and Mike will now add a supplemental pick. Draft order was been edited to reflect the changes.

Looks like the proverbial deal that both sides win. Nice job fellas. :D

Ninersphan

PostFri May 10, 2024 3:08 pm

You guys are B R U T A L. Rick (joker329) left me a list of proxies with RP's at the top. He left 4 RP's he wanted, One was already taken and then the next three were picked in the last 5 picks.

B R U T A L.

Note, I will not be around tomorrow. I have things planned for the day and will be traveling so I will not be able to edit the players available list as frequently as I have. Sean and Ernie, you both still have edit permission on the spreadsheet, if you guys could red out the picks if/when you see they need it that would be great, otherwise I'll catch up when I can.

NO CLOCK on weekends.

toshiro

PostFri May 10, 2024 3:26 pm

Yea, there was a noticible drop off from $4M relievers ( last one being Stephenson ) all the way down to Jesse Chavez at $3.2M. They got hot! Hot! Hot!

Ninersphan

PostSat May 11, 2024 6:58 pm

I have emailed Michael. Hopefully he can check in before Monday. I know there have been some bad storms/tornados in some parts of the country the last couple of days, I pray he wasn't affected.

Palmtana

PostSun May 12, 2024 4:51 am

Palmtana wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:It would be helpful if instead of using COPY/PASTE to post picks, if you all would use the QUOTE button in the upper right corner, then simply delete the quote brackets at the beginning and end of the post before posting, that way the color's I use to indicate a skipped pick will stay intact from post to post. And YES it can be done on a cell phone. I do it all the time. Thanks

Lordy Bill. Bring the font size down a couple of notches. I didn't notice your green "skipped pick" notation when I copied and pasted my Round 6 choice. In the future, use the standard red font for pick infractions. Red is more noticeable. Leave the off colors to splinter.

Ninersphan wrote:I have emailed Michael. Hopefully he can check in before Monday. I know there have been some bad storms/tornados in some parts of the country the last couple of days, I pray he wasn't affected.

Mike is as Mike does. He picks when he wants to. I've learned to live with his tardiness in my leagues. Not without drama, mind you. He umpires most nights this time of year so he gets a break from me for his current involvement in the game that we all used to play. My patience with him has worn thin many times but yet he remains. He is a SOM Survivor.

Palmtana

PostSun May 12, 2024 4:53 am

Ninersphan wrote:It would be helpful if instead of using COPY/PASTE to post picks, if you all would use the QUOTE button in the upper right corner, then simply delete the quote brackets at the beginning and end of the post before posting, that way the color's I use to indicate a skipped pick will stay intact from post to post. And YES it can be done on a cell phone. I do it all the time. Thanks

Lordy Bill. Bring the font size down a couple of notches lol. I didn't notice your green "skipped pick" notation when I copied and pasted my Round 6 choice. My bad. In the future, consider using the standard red font for pick infractions. Besides, splinter has a patent on the off colors. You probably owe him royalties now.

Ninersphan wrote:I have emailed Michael. Hopefully he can check in before Monday. I know there have been some bad storms/tornados in some parts of the country the last couple of days, I pray he wasn't affected.

Mike is as Mike does. He picks when he wants. I've learned to live with his tardiness in my leagues. Not without drama, mind you. He umpires most nights this time of year so he gets a break from me for his current involvement in the game that we all used to play.

seanreflex

PostSun May 12, 2024 7:31 am

Bill,
I’m on vacation in San Diego meeting my first grandson!! I won’t be much help this weekend - sorry about that.

Palmtana - I’ll try to get USKL2 loaded today

klx22

PostSun May 12, 2024 8:53 am

seanreflex wrote:Bill,
I’m on vacation in San Diego meeting my first grandson!! I won’t be much help this weekend - sorry about that.

Palmtana - I’ll try to get USKL2 loaded today

Congrats, Sean!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat