Ninersphan - IN
Smitty -IN
Cubit - IN

WEST
Palmtana
Nythawk
Qksilver
Terry101

East is full.....Central is full.....WEST teams may enter !

Ninersphan

Re: USKL 3 Chat - WEST may enter

PostSun Mar 26, 2017 9:06 am

LEAGUE CREATED

The CENTRAL teams can enter

password: season 1

EAST
edub1969 - IN
ehlekev - IN
Cubs48- IN
nymets99 - IN

CENTRAL
Bigmahon -IN
Ninersphan - IN
Smitty -IN
Cubit - IN

WEST
Palmtana -IN
Nythawk
Qksilver
Terry101

nythawk129921

Re: USKL 3 Chat - WEST may enter

PostSun Mar 26, 2017 11:48 am

LEAGUE CREATED

The CENTRAL teams can enter

EAST
edub1969 - IN
ehlekev - IN
Cubs48- IN
nymets99 - IN

CENTRAL
Bigmahon -IN
Ninersphan - IN
Smitty -IN
Cubit - IN

WEST
Palmtana -IN
Nythawk - IN
Qksilver
Terry101

Terry101

Re: USKL 3 Chat - nythawk, qksilver and terry NEED TO ENTER

PostSun Mar 26, 2017 12:15 pm

EAST
edub1969 - IN
ehlekev - IN
Cubs48- IN
nymets99 - IN

CENTRAL
Bigmahon -IN
Ninersphan - IN
Smitty -IN
Cubit - IN

WEST
Palmtana -IN
Nythawk - IN
Qksilver
Terry101- IN

Ninersphan

Re: USKL 3 Chat -

PostTue Jun 13, 2017 9:42 pm

SEASON TWO

Guys,
I'm on day 3 of 12 straight days working ( yes I'm working Father's Day :cry: ), and I can tell you right now, my desire/enthusiasm for editing the rosters and getting us draft ready after I get home from work is not there right now and likely won't be for this stretch of work. I don't want to put a date out there for season two and then not be able to follow through, so I really do not want to pin it down, but lets say in about 3-4 weeks from now, so middle of July-ish we'll get things rolling.

edub1969

PostTue Jun 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Ninersphan wrote:SEASON TWO

Guys,
I'm on day 3 of 12 straight days working ( yes I'm working Father's Day :cry: ), and I can tell you right now, my desire/enthusiasm for editing the rosters and getting us draft ready after I get home from work is not there right now and likely won't be for this stretch of work. I don't want to put a date out there for season two and then not be able to follow through, so I really do not want to pin it down, but lets say in about 3-4 weeks from now, so middle of July-ish we'll get things rolling.

Awesome Bill! Assuming Supp draft will take place prior to Season 2 kicking off?

Ninersphan

PostTue Jun 13, 2017 10:04 pm

edub1969 wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:SEASON TWO

Guys,

Awesome Bill! Assuming Supp draft will take place prior to Season 2 kicking off?

Yes, as will the Summer prospect draft.

edub1969

PostWed Jun 14, 2017 10:21 pm

Some between Seasons availables

Zack Wheeler - No card
Rubby de la Rosa - S5/R3 - 3,990,000

Martin Prado - 3b-2e10 - 5,750,000
Luis Valbuena - 3b-3e13 1b-3e5 2b-4e6 - 3,610,000
Travis Shaw - 3b-3e27 1b-2e7 lf-5(+2)e16 - 2,040,000
Willson Contreras - c-3(-2)e3,T-20(pb-4) lf-4(0)e6 1b-4e16 - 5,410,000
Tyler Naquin - cf-4(-2)e4 rf-4e4 - 3,560,000
Adam Duvall - lf-2(-2)e9 rf-4e9 1b-4e10 3b-4e37 - 3,770,000

Ninersphan

PostTue Jul 25, 2017 3:30 pm

SEASON TWO UPDATE:

First, thank you for your patience. If I had not mentioned it already, I will now, but with my current work situation, the leagues I run will almost have to be Spring and Late Summer/Fall leagues I simply do not have time in the months of June and July (and most of August really) to do all I need to do to have rosters ready etc for season two to start. I apologize if this is an inconvenience for any of you, but I have to put bread on my table, and you guys don't pay enough. ;)

Second, I have sent out via email the up to date roster for USKL 3. It includes all completed drafts and trades to date. In preparing this edition I noticed some errors left over from the spring drafts that I did not catch due to my late editing of the roster.

1. Terry had one to many picks, not sure how this happened, but his last pick of Matt Boyd is null and void as a result.
2. Ernie had one to many picks so his last pick of Ian Kennedy is null and void, again not sure how it happened.
3. Smitty had one too few picks, as a result he will only need to cut 2 for the supplemental draft
4. Ted managed to pick the same player in back to back prospect drafts drafting Matt Chapman this spring after already drafting him last summer. As a result he has forfeited this spring's pick as I do not think it is fair to issue a makeup pick for this type of error. I also don't think it's to much to ask to know your own roster. ;)

If any of the first three can come up with a valid explanation as to the error, I'd love to know what happened.

I will be posting a cuts thread that will become the Supplemental draft and Summer Prospect draft thread. I'd like to get all cuts in by Sunday 8:30pm (not doing anything during GOT ;) :D ) and have the draft start with no clock for round one on Monday the 31st. Round 2 will have our usual 3 hour clock and it will continue right into the Summer prospect draft, so be ready for that too.

As a reminder, prospect eligibilty from our rules:

Prospects are defined as any player that has a signed contract with an MLB organization that has no MLB experience prior to the start of the current MLB season, but may include players called up during the actual MLB season, however it will not include MLB draft picks that have not signed contracts prior to the start of the summer draft.

One other note regarding the prospect draft, currently Ernie only has two open slots on his prospect roster, but owns three picks. He has three options:

1. Submit 4 cuts for the supplemental draft and promote one prospect
2. Cut one current prospect on his prospect roster
3. Forfeit his lowest prospect pick in the summer prospect draft

He must submit his choice when he posts his cuts for the supplemental draft.

As always if there are any questions or you find errors on the roster please let me know.

Thanks again for your patience.

edub1969

PostTue Jul 25, 2017 11:32 pm

If anyone in their hitter friendly park is looking to trade out to move into a pitcher friendly park, let me know
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat