Taillon, Jameson
Dominguez, Seranthony
Castillo, Jose

[/quote]

confirmed

chasenally

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostTue Oct 15, 2019 2:10 am

I have run into this in only one keeper I play in. I still do not understand it so I am asking this question. If I trade my 9th RD FA Pick do I lose my 10th pick because I need to draft in consecutive rounds. I am looking at a trade and want to offer a late round pick also, can I not pick in the 10th RD because I gave up my 9th RD pick?

Mike.
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

Ninersphan

PostTue Oct 15, 2019 8:41 am

chasenally wrote:I have run into this in only one keeper I play in. I still do not understand it so I am asking this question. If I trade my 9th RD FA Pick do I lose my 10th pick because I need to draft in consecutive rounds. I am looking at a trade and want to offer a late round pick also, can I not pick in the 10th RD because I gave up my 9th RD pick?

Mike.

Why would you lose your 10th round pick, if you trade your 9th?? I don't know what you are referring to when you say "you have to draft in consecutive rounds" There is nothing in the rules that makes any kind of reference to such a thing.

In this league we cut 15, so it's assumed you have picks in 15 rounds

The only reason you would not make a pick in the 10th is if you had filled your roster to 40 from acquiring picks in prior rounds, for example, you trade 6 players away during the season, that return extra picks in round 2 through 7. Once you cut to 25 ( assuming no promotions) your picks would be

and you would have no picks in rounds 10-15 as you have already made 15 picks and your roster is at 40.

I hope that makes sense.

Your question, at least as far as my leagues go, doesn't make any sense, at least to me.
Last edited by Ninersphan on Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

lakeviewdave

PostTue Oct 15, 2019 9:01 am

Players available to be dealt, some for season 2 and some for future:

JD Martinez LF - hit/power vs L/R
Austin Wynns C vs R for Season 2
Mychal Givens RP - For Season 2
Giancarlo Stanton OF - Lefty killer
Domingo Santana OF
SPs: Pivetta, Eovaldi, Toussaint, Reyes

Looking for help next year and beyond at 2B, SP, RP, FA/prospect picks, many possibilities

Ninersphan

PostTue Oct 15, 2019 8:00 pm

TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Ninersphan trades 2020 4th rd Spring Free Agent draft pick #TBD (his own)

to chasenally

In exchange for

Andrew McCutchen

Chasenally to confirm

I drop Brian McCann to remain at 40.

chasenally

PostTue Oct 15, 2019 11:13 pm

I confirm the trade. Sorry got stuck out on the road tonight. 2 semi’s decided to get together and explode. They closed the freeway and I was behind it.

Ninersphan

PostWed Oct 16, 2019 1:16 am

chasenally wrote:I confirm the trade. Sorry got stuck out on the road tonight. 2 semi’s decided to get together and explode. They closed the freeway and I was behind it.

:o

chasenally

PostWed Oct 16, 2019 4:31 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
chasenally wrote:I confirm the trade. Sorry got stuck out on the road tonight. 2 semi’s decided to get together and explode. They closed the freeway and I was behind it.

After waking up the freeway was still closed. The fire destroyed the right lane but all lanes were closed. Had to take the detour. Last I heard one driver was life flighted in serious condition now. One of the trucks had a tire fire and pulled off to the shoulder and got out to put out the fire and the guy that got hurt side swiped the other truck. Looks like the right lane will be closed for days. They need to re pave it and it has to be dry. Rain in the forecast for the next 7 days. I looked at some pictures it was a very bad accident. Please give semi's room and please do not cut in front of them. If this guy side swiped you they would be scraping you up. I regularly haul 97,000lbs. Yesterday my load was 101,750lbs.

KEVINEHLE

PostWed Oct 16, 2019 6:01 pm

chasenally wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:

After waking up the freeway was still closed. The fire destroyed the right lane but all lanes were closed. Had to take the detour. Last I heard one driver was life flighted in serious condition now. One of the trucks had a tire fire and pulled off to the shoulder and got out to put out the fire and the guy that got hurt side swiped the other truck. Looks like the right lane will be closed for days. They need to re pave it and it has to be dry. Rain in the forecast for the next 7 days. I looked at some pictures it was a very bad accident. Please give semi's room and please do not cut in front of them. If this guy side swiped you they would be scraping you up. I regularly haul 97,000lbs. Yesterday my load was 101,750lbs.

WOW!! I have 2 good friends who drive trucks. One of them drives the Seattle to Salt Lake City and back trip over and over again. With winter coming up on us quickly, I will get to hear more harrowing and scary stories about snow travel through passes, ground blizzards, etc from a buddy who is out there dealing with this day in -day out.
I have a TON of respect for you and my other truck driving buddies. Without you, the country halts to a STOP! Take care out there.

fredpaii

PostThu Oct 31, 2019 12:20 am

Peter O'Brien is available for a 2nd round prospect pick.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat