Unleashed Keeper Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 10:50 pm

keyzick wrote:Nice Niners...I'll see how my lineup stacks up against it...I've got 5 of the top 15 hitters (by price anyway):

2 - McCutcheon
5 - Headley
7 - Votto
14 - Encarnacion
15 - Braun

:o :shock:

I'll need some help in that dept. :oops:

KEVINEHLE

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 8:03 am

keyzick wrote:Nice Niners...I'll see how my lineup stacks up against it...I've got 5 of the top 15 hitters (by price anyway):

2 - McCutcheon
5 - Headley
7 - Votto
14 - Encarnacion
15 - Braun

I think the league commish should step in and disband Keyzick's team and break these guys up. Isn't there a salary cap in baseball?

Last year my unleashed team did very well. This year......not so much!! Got Kershaw and Lee and nothing else in my rotation. Need SP,1B,3B, and a C. That is a lot of holes.
My only decent trade bait would be Asdrubal Cabrera at SS.

Ninersphan

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 8:37 am

KEVINEHLE wrote:

2 - McCutcheon
5 - Headley
7 - Votto
14 - Encarnacion
15 - Braun

I think the league commish should step in and disband Keyzick's team and break these guys up. Isn't there a salary cap in baseball?

Last year my unleashed team did very well. This year......not so much!! Got Kershaw and Lee and nothing else in my rotation. Need SP,1B,3B, and a C. That is a lot of holes.
My only decent trade bait would be Asdrubal Cabrera at SS.

Hmmm, if only. Unfortunatly much like the MLB allows the Yankees to do what they do every year, I'm powerless to stop the "evil empire" of keyzick, you'll all just have to deal. :P :lol:

Ninersphan

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 11:15 am

I have cuts in from half the league I still need cuts from:

nythawk
aray0113
Cubit
bigmahon
wjs6768
mbertolli

I'd like them in by next Wednesday night at Midnight, so I can work on the cuts roster and players available list on Thursday and/or Friday, If they get done Sooner, I can get started sooner. Remember, every player that played in the MLB is available to be drafted, whether they have a card and/or appear in the unleashed set. I will do my best to indicated the uncarded and unleashed players on the available's list.

If anyone has a conflict with getting their cuts in by Wednesday night PLEASE let me know ASAP. Also if anyone has a problem starting the draft on or about the 11th of March please let know know ASAP

Thanks,

mbertolli

PostFri Mar 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Fox, Jake C BAL
Peralta, Jhonny SS Det
Punto, Nick 2B LAD
Downs, Matt 2B HOU
Sweeney, Ryan RF BOS
Lee, Carlos LF MIA
Carpenter, Chris SP STL
Sanchez, Eduardo RP STL
Santos, Sergio RP TOR
Thornton, Matt RP CHW
Tomlin, Josh SP CLE
Zambrano, Carlos SP MIA
Dyson, Jarrod CF KC
Holland, Greg RP KC
Nova, Ivan SP NYY

MFL536

PostMon Mar 04, 2013 4:59 pm

anyone interested in 3B before the draft I have 2 on the trade block A-Rod (1 inj) Eric Chavez(2 inj)

Ninersphan

PostMon Mar 04, 2013 11:38 pm

The cuts are all in. Thanks to you all for getting them done in a timely manner. Roster will be frozen as of 9am EST tomorrow. I will begin work tomorrow on a post cuts roster including the finalized draft order, and a players available sheet. Please remember we use the UNLEASHED set of players BUT every player that played in the MLB last year is eligible for the draft even if they have no card. If you draft an uncarded player, you did not get a make up pick after the draft is over. I'm fairly confident I'll have the Roster and players available sheet done by Wednesday afternoon.
Once I send out the roster, I'll set up a draft thread and Nythawk can make the first pick whenever he wants. I would like to officially start on Monday. As always there will be no clock for the first round, the clock will turn on for round 2 even if it's before Monday.

Clock rules:

Clock starts at 10am EDT and runs until 10:pm EDT Monday through Friday. No clock on weekends. I myself work 8-9 hours on Saturdays so I will not be around to monitor progress and "nudge" people like I usually do.

Managers that have consecutive picks do not get 6 hours for the picks, it's 3 hours per manager, not 3 hours per pick.

If you know you will be away from the computer please leave proxies.

Once rosters are frozen tomorrow, no more changes to the cuts lists may be made. Also no trades will be processed by the league office. If you are working on a deal, try and get it done before tomorrow morning.

If anyone has any questions please ask.

Ninersphan

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Okay,

You should have all recevied the roster and players available sheet, if you didn't let me know.

there will be one change as aray0113, cut one to many players and needs to take one back. Once I know who that is I'll let you all know.

nythawk can start us any time. No clock for round 1.

Ninersphan

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Just did a cursory look at the players available, suprised at all the pitching thats there, lot more than I'd have guessed...

Aray0113

PostThu Mar 07, 2013 2:09 am

Ninersphan:
Sent you a PM proxy for my first pick, as I expect to be very busy during the day, and don't want to hold things up (again) ... lol
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat