Unleashed Keeper Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostTue Feb 26, 2013 10:17 am

All,
I've e-mailed the latest roster in preparation for the upcoming draft once the cards are released, hopefully next week. Please look them over and begin to get your cuts in order. In this league everyone has to cut there roster down to 25 players before the draft. For most of us that means 15 cuts. Once you are at a 25 man active roster you may then promote any prospects that you wish, the reulting roster determines the number of picks you will have in the upcoming draft. I myself have 14.

This is a link to the thread for drops, please post them all here and not in the chat thread, and please use the format I established with my drop post, it helps with the spread sheets.

http://forum.onlinegames.strat-o-matic.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=632112&sid=168ab96f3a06705f7d2cc9268b6e48e6

As always if there are any questions, please ask.

KEVINEHLE

PostTue Feb 26, 2013 1:19 pm

25 player roster is intriguing as I was letting go of players that I would have liked to keep. On the other hand, I see a few players that have dropped by the other guys that I may want to go get in the draft. Big difference between the 30 player keeper vs. 25 player. Those 5 players on the fence are kicked to the curb.

Ninersphan

PostTue Feb 26, 2013 1:30 pm

wow 3 cuts in 3 hours, and here I though you guys would need some sort of wake up call.

Thanks for the quick response. :D

Ninersphan

PostTue Feb 26, 2013 1:32 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:25 player roster is intriguing as I was letting go of players that I would have liked to keep. On the other hand, I see a few players that have dropped by the other guys that I may want to go get in the draft. Big difference between the 30 player keeper vs. 25 player. Those 5 players on the fence are kicked to the curb.

I agree, there were 5 -7 guys I would have ordinarily kept as well.

But that's why I set it up that way. I wanted to ensure there would always be a few guys that would make the spring draft more enticing as it's supposed to be our main draft. It's also why I limited prospects to 2 per year.

Those two rule tweeks and the addition of the unleashed cards should make the Spring draft a bit better stocked than most of the keepers.

Jerlins

PostTue Feb 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Will have my list posted by Wednesday night at latest. Big and I might have something brewing. If nothing becomes of it by then, I'll be ready.

Ninersphan

PostTue Feb 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Jerlins wrote:Will have my list posted by Wednesday night at latest. Big and I might have something brewing. If nothing becomes of it by then, I'll be ready.

No big hurry, but if everyone gets them done sooner, then i can put together the players available to draft list sooner.

KEVINEHLE

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 1:24 pm

OK, here are the Unleashed players for the new game that launches today! I don't have any of these guys!

BATTERS
- Pete Kozma
- Nolan Reimold
- Xavier Paul
- Pete Orr
- Dave Sappelt
- Carlos Corporan
- Irving Falu
- Hector Luna
- Avisail Garcia
- Brandon Snyder
- Adrian Cardenas

PITCHERS
- Brett Anderson
- Steve Johnson
- Ted Lilly
- Cory Luebke

Ninersphan

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 5:23 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:OK, here are the Unleashed players for the new game that launches today! I don't have any of these guys!

BATTERS
- Pete Kozma
- Nolan Reimold
- Xavier Paul
- Pete Orr
- Dave Sappelt
- Carlos Corporan
- Irving Falu
- Hector Luna
- Avisail Garcia
- Brandon Snyder
- Adrian Cardenas

PITCHERS
- Brett Anderson
- Steve Johnson
- Ted Lilly
- Cory Luebke

I think the only 3 that are on squads are Anderson, on my team, Lilly on wjs6768's and Snyder on aray0113's.

So the rest of those guya are up for grabs in our draft. I knew Kozma and Falu would be unleashed, suprsied Moss, Rosario and S Perez weren't too.

Ninersphan

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 10:08 pm

4 of the top 19 starting pitchers on my staff

4- Anderson
5- Beachy
14- Harvey
19- Weaver

and round it out with:
27- Tillman

I'm thinkin' I might win a game or two :D

keyzick

PostThu Feb 28, 2013 10:44 pm

Nice Niners...I'll see how my lineup stacks up against it...I've got 5 of the top 15 hitters (by price anyway):

2 - McCutcheon
5 - Headley
7 - Votto
14 - Encarnacion
15 - Braun
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat