Unleashed Keeper Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostSun Mar 17, 2019 5:39 pm

fredpaii wrote:Bill, thank you. I'd understand if you don't do the players available list. That's just me though. I know what you're doing is very tedious and time consuming. Not to mention a royal pain in the ass when people don't follow your directions! That really affects me when I Commish. You bust your ass for the Strat community as it is. Don't burn yourself out!

I have to make a PA list for myself anyway, so it's not that big a deal. Mine has a bit more info on it than the one I share with the league though. I also feel if I make one, it SHOULD cut down on people posting players already on rosters, which makes the draft run smoother and quicker. It also helps me find mistakes, 'cause I track every pick on them and then use the same sheet for the supplemental draft in the summer (something I suggest all of you do as well).

That's all a long way of saying it's more self serving than selfless on my part. ;) :D
Last edited by Ninersphan on Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ninersphan

PostSun Mar 17, 2019 5:40 pm

All,

I have sent out the post cuts/pre-draft roster. I am taking a break to make/eat dinner and will work on the players available list tonight. Just so you all understand the work that goes into this, I've spent the last 4 hours, with a half hour lunch break working on this. The players avail list won't take that long, Maybe an hour. but this is why I'm so anal/particular about format for posting the cuts. Anything that saves me time is appreciated. So for those that can follow directions, a hearty thanks, for those a little more lax, please try harder next year.

Look over the roster, let me know what I screwed up. Pay special attention to the draft page. I think I have all the traded picks accounted for, but I'm only human, The tab labeled Work 2 is a complete list of all owned players whether active or prospect. It's split by hitters on top and pitchers on the bottom. You can always reference this page before making a pick in either the free agent draft or the prospect draft to ensure you do not pick a player that is already owned.

Assuming I get the players avail list done tonight, we'll cold start the draft as soon as I send it out tonight. No clock for round one or on weekends. Otherwise 2 hour clock 10-10EDT weekdays, and the prospect draft will immediately follow with the clock active in round 1.

Rosters are still frozen until I send out the availables list.

Ninersphan

PostSun Mar 17, 2019 7:59 pm

rosters are unfrozen, happy drafting.

Please keep chat out of the draft thread and here in this thread. I will post completed rounds on the first post of the draft thread for everyone's reference.

lakeviewdave

PostMon Mar 18, 2019 12:08 pm

Players looking to deal

Trevor Story SS
Joey Votto 1B

Also 1st FA pick #10 overall available to be dealt as well

Jerlins

PostMon Mar 18, 2019 7:22 pm

My apologies for my late response. Busy day at work. I'll leave proxies if it appears I won't be able to get to the draft.

Jerlins

PostMon Mar 18, 2019 7:29 pm

On a side note, Kyle Seager appears in my "rosters by position" and Cory Seager does not. It is correct in the alpha section though.

Ninersphan

PostMon Mar 18, 2019 7:34 pm

Jerlins wrote:On a side note, Kyle Seager appears in my "rosters by position" and Cory Seager does not. It is correct in the alpha section though.

How about Bob Seager? ;-)

lakeviewdave

PostTue Mar 19, 2019 5:18 am

Lakeviewdave trades

Trevor Story
Joey Votto

To Jerlins for

Corey Seager
Paul Goldschmidt

To be confirmed

Jerlins

PostTue Mar 19, 2019 7:59 am

lakeviewdave wrote:Lakeviewdave trades

Trevor Story
Joey Votto

To Jerlins for

Corey Seager
Paul Goldschmidt

To be confirmed

I confirm.

Jerlins

PostTue Mar 19, 2019 8:21 am

Scanning through the available list, noticed Justin Upton is on it. He's on my team and should not be eligible to be drafted.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat