PostSat Mar 09, 2019 12:03 am

Rebuild Mode Available Players:

1B: Goldschmidt
1B: Hoskins
OF: Upton
OF: Brantley
RP: Treinan
RP: Vasquez

Many others available as well. The above players are available for rebuilding purposes only, not for excess bodies that will serve no purpose past the 2019 season.

lakeviewdave

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostSat Mar 09, 2019 9:51 am

Trevor Story and Joey Votto are on the trade blocks.

fredpaii

PostSun Mar 10, 2019 6:44 am

Forgive me if I missed it but are we going with 25 or 26-man rosters? Just wondering.

Thank you

Roscodog

PostSun Mar 10, 2019 8:13 am

fredpaii wrote:Forgive me if I missed it but are we going with 25 or 26-man rosters? Just wondering.

Thank you

Our current rules say 25.

This was brought up in the NAKL, this is was Bill’s thoughts/suggestions.

“The 26 man roster is not up for debate. Sorry hawk, but until MLB institutes it, I see no reason why we need to. We have 40 man rosters, a huge salary cap and I make the drop penalty as small as possible, that allows for you to move guys all season long.

The ONLY exception is for the owner of Ohtani, if he has him active.

I will however, contact support and see if it is possible to set up the league as it was last year with a 10 pitcher requirement instead of 11.”

fredpaii

PostSun Mar 10, 2019 8:15 am

Thanks dog

Roscodog

PostSun Mar 10, 2019 8:16 am

No problem Fred.

Ninersphan

PostSun Mar 10, 2019 8:33 pm

fredpaii wrote:Couple notes...You have me trading my 6th round FA to Roscodog. It was my 7th round FA (Franco deal). And I only have the one prospect to promote or cut since I had earlier dealt Kopech to lferenti123. Thank you Bill. :D

Changed the draft order to correct the mistake. and you are correct about Kopech and have made the correct number of cuts.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Ninersphan

PostSun Mar 17, 2019 5:18 pm

All,

I have sent out the post cuts/pre-draft roster. I am taking a break to make/eat dinner and will work on the players available list tonight. Just so you all understand the work that goes into this, I've spent the last 4 hours, with a half hour lunch break working on this. The players avail list won't take that long, Maybe an hour. but this is why I'm so anal/particular about format for posting the cuts. Anything that saves me time is appreciated. So for those that can follow directions, a hearty thanks, for those a little more lax, please try harder next year.

Look over the roster, let me know what I screwed up. Pay special attention to the draft page. I think I have all the traded picks accounted for, but I'm only human, The tab labeled Work 2 is a complete list of all owned players whether active or prospect. It's split by hitters on top and pitchers on the bottom. You can always reference this page before making a pick in either the free agent draft or the prospect draft to ensure you do not pick a player that is already owned.

Assuming I get the players avail list done tonight, we'll cold start the draft as soon as I send it out tonight. No clock for round one or on weekends. Otherwise 2 hour clock 10-10EDT weekdays, and the prospect draft will immediately follow with the clock active in round 1.

Rosters are still frozen until I send out the availables list.

fredpaii

PostSun Mar 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Bill, thank you. I'd understand if you don't do the players available list. That's just me though. I know what you're doing is very tedious and time consuming. Not to mention a royal pain in the ass when people don't follow your directions! That really affects me when I Commish. You bust your ass for the Strat community as it is. Don't burn yourself out!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat