Unleashed Keeper Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Roscodog

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostThu Feb 28, 2019 4:14 pm

So I was hoping that somehow they would combine Ohtani into one card. Part of his appeal is that he can hit and pitch. Will I be able to carry both his hitter and pitcher cards as one player, or will he count as 2?

Kind of sucks for when rosters expands too.

Ninersphan

PostThu Feb 28, 2019 4:24 pm

Roscodog wrote:So I was hoping that somehow they would combine Ohtani into one card. Part of his appeal is that he can hit and pitch. Will I be able to carry both his hitter and pitcher cards as one player, or will he count as 2?

I will allow for you to carry both and count it as one. It will hamper your call ups, I can see if they will allow an excption when the time comes.

Roscodog

PostThu Feb 28, 2019 4:35 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
Roscodog wrote:So I was hoping that somehow they would combine Ohtani into one card. Part of his appeal is that he can hit and pitch. Will I be able to carry both his hitter and pitcher cards as one player, or will he count as 2?

I will allow for you to carry both and count it as one. It will hamper your call ups, I can see if they will allow an excption when the time comes.

Thanks, I was hoping that would be the case. Likely I won’t be using him as a SP but you never know.
I started a thread to open up an overall discussion on it as well.

If you could manage lineups for game to game it could even be proposed that he doesn’t start at DH on days when he is a SP.

lakeviewdave

PostFri Mar 01, 2019 9:02 am

Players looking to deal

Trevor Story SS
Brendan Rodgers IF
Austin Barnes C
Yadier Alvarez SP (prospect)

nythawk129921

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat -

PostFri Mar 01, 2019 9:52 am

I would like to propose this again this season

Stadium Draft options:

OPTION 1: There will be a separate stadium draft immediately following the free agent draft, draft order the same as the Free Agent draft, where teams, after spending two years in their current stadium and declaring they dropped their stadium with their players drops, will pick new stadiums for their teams that will be the stadium for the team for 2 years unless a new manager takes over the team.

YEA
NAY

OPTION 2: Those teams, after spending two years in their current stadium and declaring they dropped their stadium with their players drops, will pick new stadiums for their teams during the free agent draft. These teams will be allowed up to 16 picks ( to consist of a maximum of 15 players and 1 stadium)in the draft instead of 15. The pick may happen at anytime during the draft. Once picked this will be the stadium for this team for 2 years, unless a new manager takes over.

YEA
NAY

nythawk129921

PostFri Mar 01, 2019 9:54 am

delete
Last edited by nythawk129921 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ninersphan

PostFri Mar 01, 2019 10:48 am

nythawk129921 wrote:I would like to propose this again this season

Stadium Draft options:

OPTION 1: There will be a separate stadium draft immediately following the free agent draft, draft order the same as the Free Agent draft, where teams, after spending two years in their current stadium and declaring they dropped their stadium with their players drops, will pick new stadiums for their teams that will be the stadium for the team for 2 years unless a new manager takes over the team.

YEA
NAY

OPTION 2: Those teams, after spending two years in their current stadium and declaring they dropped their stadium with their players drops, will pick new stadiums for their teams during the free agent draft. These teams will be allowed up to 16 picks ( to consist of a maximum of 15 players and 1 stadium)in the draft instead of 15. The pick may happen at anytime during the draft. Once picked this will be the stadium for this team for 2 years, unless a new manager takes over.

YEA
NAY

This was decided already:

Stadium Draft options:

YEA 5 (mfl536, ehlekev, Aray0113, Keyzick, Zim)
NAY 6

YEA 6( Lakeviewdave, Roscodog, Fredpaii, nythawk, Jerlins, WJS6768)

NAY 5.

You've been in Fenway for two years i believe, so you can just post it as a drop when you list player drops, I just need to change it in the rules.

nythawk129921

PostFri Mar 01, 2019 10:51 am

Ninersphan wrote:
nythawk129921 wrote:I would like to propose this again this season

Stadium Draft options:

YEA
NAY

YEA
NAY

This was decided already:

Stadium Draft options:

YEA 5 (mfl536, ehlekev, Aray0113, Keyzick, Zim)
NAY 6

YEA 6( Lakeviewdave, Roscodog, Fredpaii, nythawk, Jerlins, WJS6768)

NAY 5.

You've been in Fenway for two years i believe, so you can just post it as a drop when you list player drops, I just need to change it in the rules.

Thanks Bill. Wasnt sure if the vote passed or not

Roscodog

PostFri Mar 08, 2019 11:37 am

Just bumping this before it gets too far back

Ninersphan

PostFri Mar 08, 2019 11:51 am

Roscodog wrote:Just bumping this before it gets too far back

Thanks I'll likely post a drops thread for this league tonight.( Fingers crossed)
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat