Unleashed Keeper Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

fredpaii

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostFri May 08, 2020 3:31 pm

I hope Mike knows there are still some gems available this prospect draft.

On another subject...Roscodog, Array0113, and Ninersphan - I will be around to make my final prospect pick.

Thanks guys

Jerlins

PostFri May 08, 2020 5:56 pm

Honestly, I check my email maybe once every two weeks. I have no reason to check it other than to DL rosters and availability lists. And I might be one of the only people left that doesn't have a smart phone to alert me of any emails. :lol:

Jerlins

PostFri May 08, 2020 5:58 pm

keyzick wrote:So is Chase still playing??

He mentioned to me he had no plans on leaving the league.

Ninersphan

PostFri May 08, 2020 6:07 pm

Jerlins wrote:

Might I ask when he mentioned this. I’m guessing he’s just on the road and can’t answer. If that’s the case and that’s also why he couldn’t pick, again all he had to do was let me know after reading the emails I sent. I’m not trying to be a hard ass here but a little communication would go a long way.

Jerlins

PostFri May 08, 2020 6:10 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
Jerlins wrote:

Might I ask when he mentioned this. I’m guessing he’s just on the road and can’t answer. If that’s the case and that’s also why he couldn’t pick, again all he had to do was let me know after reading the emails I sent. I’m not trying to be a hard ass here but a little communication would go a long way.

I'm guessing midnight EST was when we last exchanged PMs

Jerlins

PostFri May 08, 2020 6:19 pm

Hmm, let's see here...63years old, smoker since age 12, extremely hard partier in my college days. Yeah, I fully expect to be around to see my 2 prospects picks when they reach the majors. :lol: :lol:

fredpaii

PostFri May 08, 2020 6:28 pm

Jerlins wrote:Hmm, let's see here...63years old, smoker since age 12, extremely hard partier in my college days. Yeah, I fully expect to be around to see my 2 prospects picks when they reach the majors. :lol: :lol:

Jerry, my father died of a heart attack at age 50 and he smoked since he was a teen. Give that shit up! Seriously please! You're a good person. The world needs you.

Not even my father's millions could save him. He was a multi-millionaire. Be better than that!

P.S. - I didn't get any of his money (it all went to my Step-Mom) in case you're wondering.

Jerlins

PostFri May 08, 2020 6:42 pm

fredpaii wrote:
Jerlins wrote:Hmm, let's see here...63years old, smoker since age 12, extremely hard partier in my college days. Yeah, I fully expect to be around to see my 2 prospects picks when they reach the majors. :lol: :lol:

Jerry, my father died of a heart attack at age 50 and he smoked since he was a teen. Give that shit up! Seriously please! You're a good person. The world needs you.

Not even my father's millions could save him. He was a multi-millionaire. Be better than that!

We all have vices and things we truly enjoy. Smoking happens to be mine. I'm physically active, not overweight, and actually quite healthy, surely healthier than my business partner who is the same age and never smoked a day in his life. Since age 17, I've missed exactly one day of work in my lifetime, the majority of which averaging 45 to 50 hours weekly. Don't get me wrong, if I knew way back when what I know now, we wouldn't be having this chat.

fredpaii

PostFri May 08, 2020 6:45 pm

I might have to give you a pass. lol

Sounds like you're doing all the right things other than smoking. Maybe you're not smoking that much anyhow.

Jerlins

PostFri May 08, 2020 6:52 pm

fredpaii wrote:I might have to give you a pass. lol

Sounds like you're doing all the right things other than smoking. Maybe you're not smoking that much anyhow.

No, I don't. Though, in SOM related topics, I might have an extra one or two. One, while waiting until 1am or later waiting on game results knowing I should be sleeping, and two, composing a tactful, non insulting response to offers that honestly shouldn't be responded to. :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat