chasenally

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostFri May 08, 2020 12:17 am

I am going to stay calm.
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

fredpaii

PostFri May 08, 2020 1:52 am

You have to stay on alert with Ninersphan. I learned that the hard way myself. :o :D

fredpaii

PostFri May 08, 2020 1:55 am

Guys, I'm going to give a few of you some proxy picks for the Prospect draft. I hope one of you will be able to write down my pick whenever I'm up...I have three (3) prospect picks in the second round so it ought to be interesting. :D

lakeviewdave

PostFri May 08, 2020 6:30 am

. . .
Last edited by lakeviewdave on Fri May 08, 2020 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ninersphan

PostFri May 08, 2020 7:41 am

I am not sure where the confusion lies.

On Tuesday May 5 I sent the following email to the league:

Well,

I tried, we had been moving along fairly well, but we've hit a road block, so clock goes on starting at 10am today. 2 hour clock, no clock on weekends. The prospect draft will follow immediately after the free agent draft clock will be on for that from the start. I will be posting the prospect draft order on the first post following the free agent draft order.

wjs6768 is up until noon EDT

Bill King

Thursday I followed up with this email:

All.

Nythawk needs to make one last pick and the free agent draft is done.

Chasenally is on the clock for the first pick of the prospect draft. Clock is on from the get go as I said in my last email.

Again, it's pretty clear what I said.

I have since received the following quote in an email from chasenally:

I never read my Emails I just delete them. I don't have time for that

Hmmm, that's the first I'm hearing of that.

The main way I communicate with the league is just ignored by one of it's members, why am I just getting that information now??

How is it my fault that chaseanally didn't get the information because he chose to delete my emails, without telling me that he deletes my emails without reading them? I realize he's new to the league, but wouldn't it have been smart for him to tell me he needs to get the league information another way, given that's how I've sent rosters and players available lists??

Sorry, but if you are expecting me to restart the draft, it's not happening. I'm a fairily reasonable guy but in this case seems like access to the information was available and willfully ignored.

Now that I KNOW chase will be ignoring emails, I will post league instructions in the chat as well, however not sure what I'll do about rosters, as I have no interest in using google docs.

lakeviewdave

PostFri May 08, 2020 7:51 am

I don't use Google docs either, I use Excel, but you can import Excel into Google docs, then get a link to post, its another step, but does work if your looking for an alternative. Just my 2 cents.

Ninersphan

PostFri May 08, 2020 7:56 am

lakeviewdave wrote:I don't use Google docs either, I use Excel, but you can import Excel into Google docs, then get a link to post, its another step, but does work if your looking for an alternative. Just my 2 cents.

Yes I know I can, don't want the hassle, I spend enough time editing the rosters as it is, don't need to take more time adding steps.

lakeviewdave

PostFri May 08, 2020 8:07 am

Last edited by lakeviewdave on Fri May 08, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

keyzick

PostFri May 08, 2020 12:47 pm

So is Chase still playing??

Ninersphan

PostFri May 08, 2020 1:24 pm

keyzick wrote:So is Chase still playing??

Don't know, haven't heard a peep. I've emailed, but he may have deleted them.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat