Unleashed Keeper Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

lakeviewdave

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 9:17 pm

fredpaii wrote:I've given offers to Dave. If he refuses them is that my fault as well?

You mean Bader and pick 14 or 1st prospect pick next year?

So I should take less than original deal, 6th pick in upcoming draft.

Perhaps Bill should settle the issue once and for all, it's quite obvious the offers received are not going to get it done, as the offers are not equivalent to what was in original deal, in my opinion.
Last edited by lakeviewdave on Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fredpaii

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 9:19 pm

lakeviewdave wrote:
fredpaii wrote:I've given offers to Dave. If he refuses them is that my fault as well?

You mean Bader and pick 14 or 1st prospect pick next year? So I should take less than original deal, 6th pick in upcoming draft.

And don't forget you already have my 2019 Supp pick.

Jerlins

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 9:22 pm

No trade has been made since the original trade agreement, so the trade is just voided. No need to amend it in my opinion. I'd be of a differing opinion had either party made another trade based on the assumption the trade in question was legal, but there wasn't. I'm not the commish, so it's just my opinion.

lakeviewdave

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 9:27 pm

fredpaii wrote:
lakeviewdave wrote:

You mean Bader and pick 14 or 1st prospect pick next year? So I should take less than original deal, 6th pick in upcoming draft.

And don't forget you already have my 2019 Supp pick.

And dont forget you would be getting Soler and my 2021 2nd prospect pick, you were given a couple of counter offers to amend deal, and you come back with offers that are not close to original deal, that's the issue that you refuse to see. Bader is a cut, not worth a roster space, lets see if you keep him in spring.

lakeviewdave

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 9:28 pm

Jerlins wrote:No trade has been made since the original trade agreement, so the trade is just voided. No need to amend it in my opinion. I'd be of a differing opinion had either party made another trade based on the assumption the trade in question was legal, but there wasn't. I'm not the commish, so it's just my opinion.

How you void a deal as a supplemental pick was already used? Perhaps if the issue was identified before supplemental draft, but in my opinion, too late for that.

Ninersphan

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 10:10 pm

lakeviewdave wrote:
Jerlins wrote:No trade has been made since the original trade agreement, so the trade is just voided. No need to amend it in my opinion. I'd be of a differing opinion had either party made another trade based on the assumption the trade in question was legal, but there wasn't. I'm not the commish, so it's just my opinion.

How you void a deal as a supplemental pick was already used? Perhaps if the issue was identified before supplemental draft, but in my opinion, too late for that.

While I do understand your position, you did get the benefit of the supplemental pick, so I'm okay with voiding the rest of the deal if Fred is fine with no compensation for the pick.

Yes he should not have made a deal with an asset he didn't own, but he;s lost the supp pick, and that's penalty enough IMHO.

If he quits that's going to be the result anyway as I wouldn't force a new manager to renegotiate a new deal.

Jerlins

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 10:15 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
lakeviewdave wrote:

While I do understand your position, you did get the benefit of the supplemental pick, so I'm okay with voiding the rest of the deal if Fred is fine with no compensation for the pick.

Yes he should not have made a deal with an asset he didn't own, but he;s lost the supp pick, and that's penalty enough IMHO.

If he quits that's going to be the result anyway as I wouldn't force a new manager to renegotiate a new deal.

Jerlins

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 10:17 pm

Oh, I didn't understand that a pick was already used due to the trade. A free pick? Not too bad. End the drama, Fred is still playing and the deal is void, no need to even try to amend it <shrug>

fredpaii

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 10:24 pm

lakeviewdave wrote:

What exactly are you talking about? The supplemental pick is a freebie from me. Even though there's nothing compelling me to do so - other than to get you off my back I guess. I've had enough Dave to last me several life times.

fredpaii

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 10:26 pm

I'm not quitting.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat