Unleashed Keeper Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Jerlins

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostThu Sep 17, 2020 8:53 pm

All,

I've emailed the new roster for season. There was one issue with the draft however. Ehlekev only made one cut and as his roster was at 40 prior to cuts, he should have only made one pick. I've therefore dropped his second pick of Mike Brosseau from his roster and returned him back to the player pool for next season.

Please check the roster for any errors and let me know if you find them.

Divisions are as follows:

EAST
mfl536 - IN
Jameszimmer -IN
aray0113 - IN
ehlekev - IN

CENTRAL
nythawk - IN
Rosocdog - IN
Ninersphan IN
Fredpaii

WEST
lakeviewdave - IN
wjs6768 - IN
keyzick - IN
Jerlins - IN

Password: NNBGM

Ninersphan

PostWed Sep 30, 2020 11:30 am

Guys,
Thank you for your patience with getting season 2 up and running during this VERY weird season/year. I'm writing you all today to let you know I've come to a decision regarding running these two leagues. Effective at the end of the current season, I'm stepping down as commissioner of both NAKL and UNLEASHED. I've run leagues for about 15 years now and for the most part, I've enjoyed it, but with my job, the last 4 years the leagues have been not been run to the level I expect for myself. I even dropped running my other two leagues(GMKL & USKL3) in the hopes that might help, it hasn't.
It used to be when the ratings previews would come out, I'd find myself getting excited for the upcoming season, but the last couple of years, that feeling has been replaced with one of dreading the task ahead of preparing rosters, hunting down owners, correcting trades, preparing the players available sheets and just finding the time/energy to commit to what is supposed to be an enjoyable hobby.
I'm hoping that by stepping out of running leagues, perhaps I might recapture some of that enthusiasm once again. I will finish out the season and prep the end of year spreadsheet, change divisions, assign the draft order, and update the league records, but once that is done, my hope is one of you will step up.

If that does not happen I'm prepared to give up my team(s) for the new commissioner. I've been considering doing this for some time,and put this off with the hope that perhaps Strat was finally going to provide some keeper support. It looked that way when Bob(Palmtana) posted the Keeper support thread, but alas, so far nothing has come of it.

I want to thank you all for your patience and wish you good luck for this season.

Ninersphan

PostMon Jan 04, 2021 1:55 pm

I sent out the revised final roster over the weekend. Consider it my last official act as commissioner. I'd suggest the new commish, set up a new chat thread for this league to allow him to edit the title for drafts, managers messages etc. If/when that's done I'll lock this thread.

Hope you all had pleasant holidays.

fredpaii

PostMon Jan 04, 2021 4:03 pm

Ninersphan wrote:I sent out the revised final roster over the weekend. Consider it my last official act as commissioner. I'd suggest the new commish, set up a new chat thread for this league to allow him to edit the title for drafts, managers messages etc. If/when that's done I'll lock this thread.

Hope you all had pleasant holidays.

You too, Bill. And thanks for your Strat Commishing over the years.
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat