Unleashed Keeper Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostTue Dec 31, 2019 12:07 pm

It is the holidays, perhaps, Dave is away for a bit.

fredpaii

PostTue Dec 31, 2019 12:23 pm

Ninersphan wrote:It is the holidays, perhaps, Dave is away for a bit.

He's already posted today on these boards. And yesterday. The day before yesterday. The day before the day before yesterday. And the day before that. Seems like he's here to me.

fredpaii

PostTue Dec 31, 2019 2:35 pm

fredpaii wrote:Is the deal for Soler good? I would like to move on but I can't as long as I don't know what's up.

Dave offered the deal to me (here in this chat thread). I accepted. What are we waiting for exactly?

lakeviewdave

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 5:36 pm

fredpaii wrote:
fredpaii wrote:Is the deal for Soler good? I would like to move on but I can't as long as I don't know what's up.

Dave offered the deal to me (here in this chat thread). I accepted. What are we waiting for exactly?

That offer was 3 days ago before you had quit the league, that offer is long gone.

lakeviewdave

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 5:37 pm

Updated Off-season trade candidates

Jorge Soler RF (new addition)

JD Martinez LF/RF
Andrew Benintendi LF/CF
Brendan Rodgers IF
Alex Reyes SP
Giancarlo Stanton OF

Looking at upgrades at 2B, prospect picks this year,and FA picks primarily but could be other possibilities to consider

Ninersphan

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 6:16 pm

Sooooo,

Is there an new offer??

Is Fred gone??

I'd really like to put this issue to bed and figure out if I need to start looking for a new manager. and/or getting the roster correct.

lakeviewdave

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 6:22 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Sooooo,

Is there an new offer??

Is Fred gone??

I'd really like to put this issue to bed and figure out if I need to start looking for a new manager. and/or getting the roster correct.

Got a message, no offer whatsoever. I told him that I was open to offers, no response to that though.

Jerlins

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 8:38 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Sooooo,

Is there an new offer??

Is Fred gone??

Fred and I have been in trade discussions over the last 24 hours, so it appears he's all in.

fredpaii

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 8:53 pm

I've given offers to Dave. If he refuses them is that my fault as well?

fredpaii

PostWed Jan 01, 2020 9:09 pm

I don't understand why the trade Dave and I made can't simply be scuttled and that be the end of it. Yes, I made a mistake in including my 2020 1st round prospect pick. I didn't mean to do that. It was a mistake. So why not just wipe it off the record and move on. In other words what difference does it make if we redo the trade or not? Am I not entitled to make a mistake? Why am I being punished? I've already stated that the 2nd round Supplemental is Dave's to keep free of charge. Why isn't that enough? Why am I being pushed to keep offering more and more to Dave....at all? I get that my mistake is irritating for both my trade recipient and the Commish to deal with. But shit. Let it go!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat