Pesos league chat/trade discussion

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

fredpaii

Updates

PostSat Oct 27, 2012 5:44 pm

1. Thank you edub for the rules. I should be able to type out the rules some time after I figure out how to work with the roster sheet. Meanwhile, I've been sending each of you the attached version in your emails.

2. The roster sheet editing (and making sure I don't screw it all up) is priority number one for me. Need to learn that so you guys know who the heck is on your teams! I have a couple people offering their help on that front. After tomorrow I should be able to work with it okay. At least if sknsfan doesn't throw the phone at the dog and run away first.

3. If we get our full 12 players signed in by Halloween night as planned I will probably wait until the weekend (following Saturday) to implement the one-hour time slots for the Supp draft. Something like a 7am, pst start time is what I envision. I'm hoping the Saturday official start gives folks a better shot at being present than during the week. And it's only a couple days wait.

4. We're at eight now for the league. I'm hoping we get at least two more of our guys in here. But I understand if you need to move on. Life happens. So if you do wish to move on, just PM me or send me an email (fredpaii@yahoo.com) as soon as possible so we can fill the league. And good luck.

5. I'm looking forward to this. It's very cool that I can help you guys out here as Commish. I feel honored.

thisisdan26

Re: Need Infielders?

PostSat Oct 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Just bumping this to the next page so people will see it!

I have a bunch of Infielders who can be had in the right deal. I am looking for a RF, CF, 1B, and maybe a SP. Here is who is available:

F. Freeman (1B)
J. Smoak (1B)
E. Longoria (3B)
M. Scutaro (2B, 3B, SS)
Asdrubal Cabrera (SS)
I. Desmond (SS)
C. Pennington (2B,SS)
Z. Cozart (SS)
M. Machado (3B, but will be a SS)
M. Dominguez (3B)
S. Rodriguez (2B, 3B, SS)

X. Bogaerts (SS Prospect)

Also, Alex Cobb and Jacob Turner are available for a SP (2 for 1 kind of deal)

Any deal involving Freeman would have to be Freeman + More players for a big hitting 1B (ex. Freeman + Longoria for Fielder).

Also, the price on Machado and Bogaerts is the highest out of those guys. They're both projecting to be top tier shortstops.

Mr Baseball World

Re: Pesos de beisbol league

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 10:24 am

I will get my drops in tonight.

KEVINEHLE

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Sorry guys, this league has been sporadic so I have been forgetting to check in. I'll look at getting my 2 drops in asap. Who is tracking all of the drops and updating the master spreadsheet these days?

fredpaii

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Last edited by fredpaii on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

fredpaii

Supp Draft Picking Order (change)

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 6:22 pm

After reviewing the rules and finding out the tiebreaker was h2h record I had to change the picking order for stevekorte and thisisdan.

Here's your 2012 Supp draft picking order...

1. edub
2. fredpaii
3.JOSEPHKENDALL
4. Mr.Base4ball World
5. Viper
6. STEVEKORTE
7. thisisdan
8. KEVINEHLE
9. James Zimmer (Zim?)
10. jmlopp
11. sknsfan
12. elpasopesos

fredpaii

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 6:24 pm

I need thisisdan and sknsfan to call me at 208-963-9201 so I can get comfortable with the roster sheet. UNLESS one of you want to take care of that instead. That would be fine with me.

EDIT: I'm creating another thread for this league for strict purposes of trade discussion and whatever stuff.

IMPORTANT: This thread is still good for Commish inquiries (if you have any questions or comments related to the league for me), Commish announcements, and trade announcements/confirmations from all of us.

So now thisisdan can put his players up for trade in our other thread titled "Perso de Beisbol Trade Discussion and whatnot".
Last edited by fredpaii on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KEVINEHLE

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Official Business (sknsfan=call

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 7:02 pm

1. fredpaii (fredpaii@yahoo.com)- Alexi Casilla, Ubaldo Jiminez -Three picks (I'm currently at 39 with my two offseason trades)
2. edub1969 (erniewoodard@gmail.com) - Brent Morel, Danny Valencia - Three picks (Currently at 39 also)
3. elpasopesos (markbates42@hotmail.com) Carlos Marmol, Orlando Hudson, Sam Fuld Three Picks (currently at 40)
4.viper44 (gaudry316@hotmail.com) F.Lariano and Jason Donald.
5. STEVEKORTE (sjkorte@charter.net) - Luke Hochevar, Mike Aviles, Heath Bell - Three picks (currently at 40)
6. josephkendall (joekendall99 at yahoo dot com) - Miguel Cairo, Johnny Damon (currently at 39)
7. Sknsfan (sknsfan@yahoo.com) - Dillon Gee - One pick (Currently at 40)
8. Thisisdan26 (thisisdan26@gmail.com) - Geovany Soto, Mat Gamel, Ryan Adams - Three Picks (Currently at 40)
9. KEVINEHLE (ehlefamily@msn.com) - Brian Duensing, Casey Blake, Jake Arrietta - Three Picks (Currently at 40)

***Just a Roster Reminder. I had dropped Ryan Raburn and Dana Eveland after the Aybar trade to get my roster back to 40.

fredpaii

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Official Business (sknsfan=CALL

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Does anyone know where jmlopp and James Zimmer are from? I ask because there's a nasty little storm on the east coast. Maybe they are busy staying alive.

If those two don't sign in by Halloween night I'll probably wait until next Monday before asking for their replacements. I'm giving them the benefit of the east coast storm doubt. Is that fair?

JAMESZIMMER

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Official Business (sknsfan=CALL

PostTue Oct 30, 2012 3:49 am

I'll drop

Jim Thome
Manny Ramirez

This brings me to 38.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat