Pesos league chat/trade discussion

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

KEVINEHLE

Re: Pesos de beisbol league

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 5:30 pm

BUMP!! Would like to make sure this league continues to progress as we spent a month drafting teams. Gotta keep it alive and kicking.

Kev

Mr Baseball World

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 1:45 pm

I vote yes for the supplemental draft.

edub1969

Updated Supp draft voting

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Sknsfan -
mbertolli -
KEVINEHLE - NO
fredpaii - YES
elpasopesos YES
thisisdan26 - NO
viper44 - NO
JOSEPHKENDALL - NO
jmlopp- YES
STEVEKORTE - YES
Mr Baseball World - YES
edub1969 - YES

I believe this is correct from what I've seen on the board...are we getting a replacement for MBertolli? I know sknsfan is in.

elpasopesos

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Lets either get this going or disband it. I am tired of waiting. :?

fredpaii

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 9:34 pm

We need a Commissioner that will show up, step up, and take action. MBertolli has left the league. Why there hasn't been any posts looking for his replacement yet is a mystery to me.

And we now have six "Yes" votes on the Supp draft. Being that you need a majority to change anything I would think that it's official now....we're drafting! But no word from our Commish as to that actuality or the starting date.

I really like most of my team so I'm hanging in there but I would also like to see some forward progress from our Commish now. It's time! It's been time. What the hell are we waiting for?

I'm still very open to handing over the Commish duties to someone who will oversee the league on a daily basis. We clearly are lacking that right now...and have been for quite a while. Maybe we can just go ahead and look for thisisdan's and mbertolli's replacements while re-annointing Sknsfan the Commish again.

thisisdan26

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 9:51 am

fredpaii wrote:We need a Commissioner that will show up, step up, and take action. MBertolli has left the league. Why there hasn't been any posts looking for his replacement yet is a mystery to me.

And we now have six "Yes" votes on the Supp draft. Being that you need a majority to change anything I would think that it's official now....we're drafting! But no word from our Commish as to that actuality or the starting date.

I really like most of my team so I'm hanging in there but I would also like to see some forward progress from our Commish now. It's time! It's been time. What the hell are we waiting for?

I'm still very open to handing over the Commish duties to someone who will oversee the league on a daily basis. We clearly are lacking that right now...and have been for quite a while. Maybe we can just go ahead and look for thisisdan's and mbertolli's replacements while re-annointing Sknsfan the Commish again.

I'm not sure why you think I'm out of the league myself. Can someone please pm me so I can give you my email to forward the most up to date rosters so I can then post Mbertollis team.

The vote is not final until we have 7. However, I think it is unfair that I allowed managers who have traded away the early round FA picks to have a say in this vote. I should have originally left it up to the managers that would most effected. Those who would be missing out on the top 36 players for next season. Once I receive the rosters and find a replacement we will hold a hybrid draft Supp/Spring FA. The draft order will be determined by Season 1 records. This draft will not replace the Spring FA draft, but we will be drafting the first 3 rounds of it now and so any FA picks acquired in those rounds will apply to THIS draft.

fredpaii

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 10:34 am

I think everyone would agree with this....we need you to stay on top of things now. That means showing your presence here every day. If you need a copy of the rosters then you need to be here asking for that until it's done. Don't disappear for a few days and then come back. Time is of the essence.

Kevin, could you PM thisisdan for his email address so our Commish can receive a copy of your roster sheet? Enough crap here. Let's get rolling.

And dan, please don't be changing more stuff at this point and time. It's real simple, if you want a change, which you did at the last minute with this Supp draft, then you have to have a mnajority of the votes. A tie don't get it. Move on, man. Let it go. Set a date now. And don't try to fudge anything in addition based on silly qualifiers you're adding on. We need to quit adding more bullshit and get this league rolling!

thisisdan26

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 11:15 am

fredpaii wrote:I think everyone would agree with this....we need you to stay on top of things now. That means showing your presence here every day. If you need a copy of the rosters then you need to be here asking for that until it's done. Don't disappear for a few days and then come back. Time is of the essence.

Kevin, could you PM thisisdan for his email address so our Commish can receive a copy of your roster sheet? Enough crap here. Let's get rolling.

And dan, please don't be changing more stuff at this point and time. It's real simple, if you want a change, which you did at the last minute with this Supp draft, then you have to have a mnajority of the votes. A tie don't get it. Move on, man. Let it go. Set a date now. And don't try to fudge anything in addition based on silly qualifiers you're adding on. We need to quit adding more bullshit and get this league rolling!

I'm honestly trying to do what is fair and in my opinion Time is not exactly of the essence. The MLB season is essentially done and we have 6 months until next years cards come out. Like I said, I tried to do the Democratic thing and hold a vote, but each manager did not have the same motive while voting. If I traded away early round FA picks then of course I'd want to hold the Supp draft now because I'd be essentially unaffected by losing my FA picks. We are going to hold the draft as I just stated, as it is the most equitable way possible. I am sorry to waiver on the decision and I should have just made it clear from the very beginning.

KEVINEHLE

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 am

Dan, I sent you a PM to get your email address. I'll send a recap from the draft. When we get the draft going, lets get everyone's email address. In the other keeper leagues, an email is the best way to get everyone's attention as these boards get convoluted.

*Fred, dude.....chill a little. Lives aren't at stake here. :P

fredpaii

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Just trying to get some movement here in this league. I'm guessing most here want the same.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat