Pesos league chat/trade discussion

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

fredpaii

Re: Pesos league chat

PostThu Feb 28, 2019 2:00 am

chasenally wrote:I vote with you. When you start I am ready as I can be.

Okay, that's a kind vote. Thank you Mike. A vote of confidence.

Everyone else can keep voting. Either here or by the email message I sent.

chasenally

PostThu Feb 28, 2019 2:45 am

Just so you know I an easy and will adapt. I get almost all of my info from MLB.com to give up a trade secret. I showed my kid twice the throw from the Oakland CF to 1b. The best part was he tossed it right at the !B chest from what a football field away? I also made him see that the 1B stood there and acted like the ball wasn't coming. The arm sold me along with the stolen bases. God that guy has an arm.
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

lakeviewdave

Re: Pesos league check in (we're all in) chat

PostThu Feb 28, 2019 6:25 am

Updated players/picks looking to move

FA picks - I have 3 1st rounders (picks 3,6, and 7) and multiple 1st round prospect picks (3,4, and 7)

Blake Treinen RP R2C6
JA Happ S
Robbie Ray SP
Miguel Andujar 3B
Sal Perez C
Brendan Rodgers IF
SPs: Luiz Gohara, Reynaldo Lopez, Aaron Sanchez, Dylan Bundy, Marcus Stroman
SPs (prospects) Michael Kopech, Franklin Perez, Hunter Greene

Looking for youth primarily, 2B, SP, picks, upgraded prospect picks as well.

Others are possible to be dealt in right deal, few untouchables on this team.

fredpaii

PostThu Feb 28, 2019 7:17 am

chasenally wrote:Just so you know I an easy and will adapt. I get almost all of my info from MLB.com to give up a trade secret. I showed my kid twice the throw from the Oakland CF to 1b. The best part was he tossed it right at the !B chest from what a football field away? I also made him see that the 1B stood there and acted like the ball wasn't coming. The arm sold me along with the stolen bases. God that guy has an arm.

That throw was unbelievable. But I did see it. I'm guessing he has strong back muscles. Stronger than most people's. Superhuman almost.

heekin65

PostThu Feb 28, 2019 8:05 am

Fred, I vote for whatever works best for you the commissioner. It is your time and attention that is appreciated and schedule determinant. So, what works best for your schedule. I'm flexible though there are days when I can't get on a computer until evenings. Thanks for your work.

lakeviewdave

PostThu Feb 28, 2019 8:36 am

I choose 2b, just to choose, but for me, I really have no preference, we can draft anytime, whatever works best for the good of the league. Everyone has different schedules, some cannot be online all day or check in frequently. So, I think the bigger thing is getting the time windows clear, 10am-10pm? Weekends? no clock round 1, then clock for all other rounds? I think that is more important and we stick to whatever is decided for the entire draft.

fredpaii

PostThu Feb 28, 2019 8:43 am

lakeviewdave wrote:I choose 2b, just to choose, but for me, I really have no preference, we can draft anytime, whatever works best for the good of the league. Everyone has different schedules, some cannot be online all day or check in frequently. So, I think the bigger thing is getting the time windows clear, 10am-10pm? Weekends? no clock round 1, then clock for all other rounds? I think that is more important and we stick to whatever is decided for the entire draft.

Yeah, I'll probably do time windows. If things move too slow we'll have weekend windows as well. You guys are pretty fast though. No time windows for round 1.

fredpaii

PostFri Mar 01, 2019 2:15 am

On the Start date we have four people for "as usual" (option #1). I'm putting Richard, Chase, and Heekin into this category as a no preference vote goes to default. And default is draft when the cards come out. So here is the count so far...

Option 1 (draft ASAP) - Joker, Ghost, Chase, Heekin (4)

Option 2A - Kevin, Mark (2)

Option 2-B - viper, Dave, Mr. Baseball World (3)

Zim and Steve need to vote still. If needed, I'll be the tie-breaker.

So here's the options...

1. Start early. Shortly after cards come out like usual.

2-A. Wait two weeks.

2-B. Wait four weeks.

2-C. Wait until June.

the ghost of roger maris

PostFri Mar 01, 2019 7:28 am

we need to post drops too...
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

fredpaii

PostFri Mar 01, 2019 8:16 am

On the Start date we have four people for "as usual" (option #1). I'm putting Richard, Chase, and Heekin into this category as a no preference vote goes to default. And default is draft when the cards come out. So here is the count so far...

Option 1 (draft ASAP) - Joker, Ghost, Chase, Heekin, James (5)

Option 2A - Kevin, Mark (2)

Option 2-B - viper, Dave, Mr. Baseball World (3)

Steve needs to vote still. If needed, I'll be the tie-breaker.

So here's the options...

1. Start early. Shortly after cards come out like usual.

2-A. Wait two weeks.

2-B. Wait four weeks.

2-C. Wait until June.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat