I'm dropping DIllon Gee.

fredpaii

Re: Pesos de beisbol league

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 8:49 am

Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?

KEVINEHLE

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 8:55 am

I suppose we are waiting to re-kick off this league with the new 2012 teams? Is this the plan?

Kev

fredpaii

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 9:23 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:I suppose we are waiting to re-kick off this league with the new 2012 teams? Is this the plan?

Kev

I got nut'n honey.

fredpaii

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Guys, I'm wondering if another Commish for this league might be the way to go. I understand that thisisdan is probably occupied with other leagues and whatnot (real life). Would it be the humane thing to do to hand over Commish duties to Sknsfan?

Again, I'm fine with thisisdan as a person but as a Commish it may be better to move on to someone with more time to attend to the league. That's all I want. Is this a good idea?

dan, I love you. But if you love something/someone enough, I was told you set it free.

edub1969

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 9:14 pm

fredpaii wrote:Guys, I'm wondering if another Commish for this league might be the way to go.

Absolutely a yes for me!

Mr Baseball World

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 12:38 pm

My suggestion is that we set a timetable.

For example:

By 5 PM Friday October 26 the everyone needs to re-check in, have drops in (or we will assume there are no drops) and provide an e-mail address(and ideally a cell phone number that could be used to make contact by text or phone call) to be contacted through to make sure we don't have future lulls.

Use the weekend to get any replacements needed and study for draft

Start draft Monday October 29 at 9am with 1 hour time slots.

Load teams starting upon conclusion of draft with November 4th as start date.

Mr Baseball World

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 12:48 pm

By 5 PM Friday October 26 the everyone needs to re-check in, have drops in (or we will assume there are no drops) and provide an e-mail address(and ideally a cell phone number that could be used to make contact by text or phone call) to be contacted through to make sure we don't have future lulls.

Use the weekend to get any replacements needed and study for draft

Start draft Monday October 29 at 9am with 1 hour time slots.

Load teams starting upon conclusion of draft with November 4th as start date

Checkin below and add drops below or say "no drops". If you want, I can take contact info and will pass it on to whomever is the commish/in charge of that going forward. Apologies in advance if this seems too pushy but we need to just get moving.

Sknsfan -
mbertolli -
KEVINEHLE -
fredpaii -
elpasopesos
thisisdan26 -
viper44 -
JOSEPHKENDALL -
jmlopp-
STEVEKORTE -
Mr Baseball World -Agreed-(drops to be named)
edub1969 -

fredpaii

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Guys, I'm leaving the league.

I'm not a fan of what's happening at the top levels. The lack of communication and follow through is alarming to me. I think it's trickled (inevitably) down to the rest of us. People aren't responding when called upon now. That's what happens with almost non-existent leadership IMO. And unfortunately I don't see this getting better in the months ahead.

Good luck to all.

thisisdan26

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 9:25 pm

I apologize guys. The league and commish duties are doable for me in the summer, but during the school year it's just not feasible. Between class, my job, and the coursework its tough to find the time to sit down for a good amount of time and work on rosters or other league duties. I urge fredpaii to stay and see if we can work something out as a league. Sorry again fellas.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat