Deja Vu League -- Season 23 -- Annual Draft

Moderator: Palmtana

  • Author
  • Message
Online

dharmabums

  • Posts: 2434
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:32 pm
  • Location: Sedona, AZ

Re: Deja Vu League

PostFri Oct 05, 2018 8:59 pm

Drop Chad Kuhl to get down to the 38.
Offline

tcochran

  • Posts: 12856
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Re: Deja Vu League

PostFri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 pm

dharmabums wrote:Drop Chad Kuhl to get down to the 38.


Sorry, no drops are allowed. Your roster is not over the limit of 40.
Online

dharmabums

  • Posts: 2434
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:32 pm
  • Location: Sedona, AZ

Re: Deja Vu League

PostSat Oct 06, 2018 1:07 am

Updated trade.

dharmabums trades 1st and 2nd round picks in the supplemental draft to jflatour99 for Vince Velasquez and his 1st round pick in the supplemental draft and his 6th round pick in the next FA draft.

jflatour99 to confirm.
Offline

tcochran

  • Posts: 12856
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Re: Deja Vu League

PostSat Oct 06, 2018 1:59 pm

To lakeviewdave: It's been your turn for 22 hours -- would you be able to make a pick today?
Offline

lakeviewdave

  • Posts: 7146
  • Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm
  • Location: Wake Forest, NC

Re: Deja Vu League

PostSat Oct 06, 2018 2:38 pm

tcochran wrote:To lakeviewdave: It's been your turn for 22 hours -- would you be able to make a pick today?


Given the way this draft has gone, I will take my time, why dont you call out others about picking in a timely manner, we wait a MONTH, before being replaced and now I should just jump on picking? Not going to happen. I have offers out there to trade my pick, so will wait on them to respond. You waited a month for one person and your breathing down my neck for 22hrs on a weekend no less, and the trade that occurred yesterday hasn't even been approved as of yet.
Offline

jflatour99

  • Posts: 3807
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:48 pm
  • Location: Sorel, Québec

Re: Deja Vu League

PostSat Oct 06, 2018 8:19 pm

dharmabums wrote:Updated trade.

dharmabums trades 1st and 2nd round picks in the supplemental draft to jflatour99 for Vince Velasquez and his 1st round pick in the supplemental draft and his 6th round pick in the next FA draft.

jflatour99 to confirm.


After a last talk with darhmabums, we've deceided of officialize the trade as follow:

jflatour trades V.Velasquez, 1st round Suppl. pick in this draft and 6th round FA (next draft)

to darhmabums for his 1st round Suppl. pick in this draft and his 2nd round suppl. pick in this draft.

Darhmabums has confirmed by a PM, so we can proceed . He will confirm shortly. Sorry for the delay.
Offline

tcochran

  • Posts: 12856
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Re: Deja Vu League

PostSat Oct 06, 2018 9:18 pm

jflatour99 wrote:
dharmabums wrote:Sorry for the delay.


Jean-Francois, don't worry about the delay. By this point, I'm wondering if this league will load teams before the Summer-Winter Keeper League, or not?

No worries, though. I'm trying to achieve a Zen state of acceptance that "what will be, will be" ("que sera, sera")
Offline

lakeviewdave

  • Posts: 7146
  • Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm
  • Location: Wake Forest, NC

Re: Deja Vu League

PostSat Oct 06, 2018 9:34 pm

tcochran wrote:
jflatour99 wrote:
dharmabums wrote:Sorry for the delay.


Jean-Francois, don't worry about the delay. By this point, I'm wondering if this league will load teams before the Summer-Winter Keeper League, or not?

No worries, though. I'm trying to achieve a Zen state of acceptance that "what will be, will be" ("que sera, sera")


You set the precedence so now we should speed up after over a month of waiting, crazy.
Offline

lakeviewdave

  • Posts: 7146
  • Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm
  • Location: Wake Forest, NC

Re: Deja Vu League

PostSat Oct 06, 2018 9:36 pm

Lakeviewdave trades

Joc Pederson
Blake Treinen
Eduardo Escobar
Mallex Smith
1st sup pick #4 overall

To klx22 for

Blake Snell
Joakim Soria
Kolten Wong
Yolmer Sanchez
2nd sip pick #16 overall

To be confirmed
Offline

klx22

  • Posts: 2222
  • Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:27 pm
  • Location: Winter Garden, FL

Re: Deja Vu League

PostSat Oct 06, 2018 9:44 pm

lakeviewdave wrote:Lakeviewdave trades

Joc Pederson
Blake Treinen
Eduardo Escobar
Mallex Smith
1st sup pick #4 overall

To klx22 for

Blake Snell
Joakim Soria
Kolten Wong
Yolmer Sanchez
2nd sip pick #16 overall

To be confirmed


Confirmed and will make my pick in the next 22 hours :D
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dharmabums, edub1969 and 3 guests