Deja Vu League -- Season 26

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

jflatour99

Re: Deja Vu League

PostMon Jun 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Get over it, It's legit until you pick. Why do you have to insult everyone that are not the way you want them to be ?
Pick when you want and that will lock the thing. With all the drafts i've been in with this gang, I don't think I'm so problematic.
Last edited by jflatour99 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lakeviewdave

PostMon Jun 10, 2019 1:56 pm

jflatour99 wrote:Get over it, It's legit until you pick. Why do you have to insult everyone that are not the way you want them to be ?

Get over it? Yeah right, insult really, might want to get a definition on what insult really is or put some big boy pants on and quit whining about not getting Senzel and Moncada for Machado, after a month of changing your mind and you just assumed that offer was still available :lol:

lakeviewdave

PostMon Jun 10, 2019 1:57 pm

Make 1 pick and live with it

jflatour99

PostMon Jun 10, 2019 2:02 pm

lakeviewdave wrote:
jflatour99 wrote:Get over it, It's legit until you pick. Why do you have to insult everyone that are not the way you want them to be ?

Get over it? Yeah right, insult really, might want to get a definition on what insult really is or put some big boy pants on and quit whining about not getting Senzel and Moncada for Machado, after a month of changing your mind and you just assumed that offer was still available :lol:

That's another example of you, insulting another player, on a public board. You make personnal attacks, you lack of tact and when someone reply, you go out of control. Like revealing things exanged on PMs. That negociation was personnal. And BTW, I don't think I whined on that one, I just said ok, I'll keep Machado. You make personal attacks, reveal confidential talks and you don't say the truth. This time, I'll really whinne and ask to the commish to get you off this league. That's enough for me.
Last edited by jflatour99 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

jflatour99

PostMon Jun 10, 2019 2:08 pm

jflatour99 wrote:{{ROUND 1}} * * * NO CLOCK IN 1ST ROUND OF DRAFT * * *
1. lakeviewdave - Ramon Laureano CF OAK
2. tpiercersn - Jeff McNeil 2B-3B-RF NYM
3. Meat - Jack Flaherty SP STL
4. klx22 - REPICK Strahm is on my roster
5. JMP1 - Miles Mikola SP STL
6. dharmabums - Max Muncy 1B LAD
7. WJS6768 - John Gant SP StL.
8. thechamp87 (from tcochran) - Willians Astudillo C MIN
9. jflatour99 - Hunter Dozier 3B KCR
10. lakeviewdave (from padrenurgle1)
11. thechamp87
12. Dr.Publix

* * * 2-HOUR CLOCK, 10AM - 10PM EASTERN, 7 DAYS PER WEEK * * *

{{ROUND 2}}
1. lakeviewdave
2. tpiercersn
3. Meat
4. klx22
5. JMP1
6. dharmabums
7. WJS6768
8. tcochran
9. jflatour99
10. padrenurgle1
11. thechamp87
12. Dr.Publix

The pick WAS made, you're up

lakeviewdave

PostMon Jun 10, 2019 6:07 pm

Brandon Lowe IF TBA

tcochran

PostMon Jun 10, 2019 6:29 pm

A manager can make a pick and change it as long as the next manager has not yet picked -- no harm, no foul. It is only when the next manager has posted a pick that the previous pick is locked in. This is common practice in many leagues and has always been the rule followed in leagues in which I am commish.

After a series of PMs, I believe that lakeviewdave now understands that. He may not agree with the concept, however that was the basis for the misunderstanding this afternoon.

I would encourage all managers to challenge any rules they don't like and to propose changes -- and to NOT post negative comments about those who are simply following the rules as practiced up until then.

thechamp87

PostMon Jun 10, 2019 6:31 pm

{{ROUND 1}} * * * NO CLOCK IN 1ST ROUND OF DRAFT * * *
1. lakeviewdave - Ramon Laureano CF OAK
2. tpiercersn - Jeff McNeil 2B-3B-RF NYM
3. Meat - Jack Flaherty SP STL
4. klx22 - REPICK Strahm is on my roster
5. JMP1 - Miles Mikola SP STL
6. dharmabums - Max Muncy 1B LAD
7. WJS6768 - John Gant SP StL.
8. thechamp87 (from tcochran) - Willians Astudillo C MIN
9. jflatour99 -Hunter Dozier 3B KCR
10. lakeviewdave (from padrenurgle1) - Brandon Lowe IF TBA
11. thechamp87 - David Fletcher 2B LAA
12. Dr.Publix

* * * 2-HOUR CLOCK, 10AM - 10PM EASTERN, 7 DAYS PER WEEK * * *

{{ROUND 2}}
1. lakeviewdave
2. tpiercersn
3. Meat
4. klx22
5. JMP1
6. dharmabums
7. WJS6768
8. tcochran
9. jflatour99
10. padrenurgle1
11. thechamp87
12. Dr.Publix

lakeviewdave

PostMon Jun 10, 2019 6:50 pm

tcochran wrote:A manager can make a pick and change it as long as the next manager has not yet picked -- no harm, no foul. It is only when the next manager has posted a pick that the previous pick is locked in. This is common practice in many leagues and has always been the rule followed in leagues in which I am commish.

After a series of PMs, I believe that lakeviewdave now understands that. He may not agree with the concept, however that was the basis for the misunderstanding this afternoon.

I would encourage all managers to challenge any rules they don't like and to propose changes -- and to NOT post negative comments about those who are simply following the rules as practiced up until then.

Rules are not stated to that effect at this point, its merely an assumption as the rules currently exist.Not all leagues operate the same way, perhaps the leagues that you are commish run that way, and that is fine. As some know, some commish's change rules on the fly without any league dialog, so every league has its nuances.

Dr.Publix

PostMon Jun 10, 2019 8:08 pm

It doesn’t seem like there’s much interest in trading for a 1st round pick this year, but i’ll Make my current pick available as well. I’m not going to wait too long to make my pick, but if anyone is interested, make an offer. (I’m open to any ideas, but I’m thinking along the lines of a 1st round prospect pick and a 2nd round FA pick in this draft for my pick)
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat