Deja Vu League -- Season 24

Moderator: Palmtana

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

klx22

  • Posts: 2360
  • Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:27 pm
  • Location: Winter Garden, FL

Re: Deja Vu League

PostSat Oct 06, 2018 9:58 pm

{{ROUND 1}} * * * NO CLOCK IN 1ST ROUND * * *

1. klx22 (from lakeviewdave) - Voit, Luke 1B NYY
2. tpiercersn - Kirby Yates RP SD (via email)
3. jflatour99 (from dharmabums) - Kyle Freeland SP Col
4. klx22 (from klx22, from lakeviewdave) - Sánchez, Aníbal

5. JMP1

6. WJS6768
7. tcochran
8. Meat
9. padrenurgle1
10. dharmabums (from jfaltour99_
11. thechamp87
12. Dr.Publix

* * * 2-HOUR CLOCK, 10AM - 10PM EASTERN, 7 DAYS PER WEEK * * *

{{ROUND 2}}
1. lakeviewdave
2. tpiercersn - NO PICK - ROSTER FULL
3. jflatour99 (from dharmabums)
4. lakeviewdave (from klx22)
5. JMP1
6. WJS6768
7. tcochran
8. Meat
9. padrenurgle1
10. dharmabums (from jfaltour99)
11. thechamp87
12. Dr.Publix
Offline

lakeviewdave

  • Posts: 7322
  • Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm
  • Location: Wake Forest, NC

Re: Deja Vu League

PostSat Oct 06, 2018 10:43 pm

Updated availables:

Justin Bour 1B/DH
Adam Jones CF
Yadier Molina C
Nomar Mazara RF
Kendrys Morales 1B/DH vs lefties
Nick Williams RF
Matt Bowman RP
Jeremy Jeffress RP/Closer
Andrew Chafin LH RP
Ross Stripling RP('17)/SP('18)
2019 multiple 2nd round prospect picks

Looking primarily for FA picks/upgraded picks, but others will be considered


Could be dealt in right deal: Aaron Judge, Marcell Ozuna
Offline

dharmabums

  • Posts: 2506
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:32 pm
  • Location: Sedona, AZ

Re: Deja Vu League

PostSun Oct 07, 2018 12:33 am

jflatour99 wrote:
dharmabums wrote:Updated trade.

dharmabums trades 1st and 2nd round picks in the supplemental draft to jflatour99 for Vince Velasquez and his 1st round pick in the supplemental draft and his 6th round pick in the next FA draft.

jflatour99 to confirm.


After a last talk with darhmabums, we've deceided of officialize the trade as follow:

jflatour trades V.Velasquez, 1st round Suppl. pick in this draft and 6th round FA (next draft)

to darhmabums for his 1st round Suppl. pick in this draft and his 2nd round suppl. pick in this draft.

Darhmabums has confirmed by a PM, so we can proceed . He will confirm shortly. Sorry for the delay.


Confirmed
Offline

lakeviewdave

  • Posts: 7322
  • Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm
  • Location: Wake Forest, NC

Re: Deja Vu League

PostMon Oct 08, 2018 5:43 pm

tcochran wrote:To lakeviewdave: It's been your turn for 22 hours -- would you be able to make a pick today?


To tcochran, its been 43+ hours since last pick, why are you not singling out the next pick? Seems logical since you did for the last pick.
Offline

tcochran

  • Posts: 13327
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Re: Deja Vu League

PostMon Oct 08, 2018 7:39 pm

lakeviewdave wrote:
tcochran wrote:To lakeviewdave: It's been your turn for 22 hours -- would you be able to make a pick today?


To tcochran, its been 43+ hours since last pick, why are you not singling out the next pick? Seems logical since you did for the last pick.


Jay and I have been emailing back and forth, so there has been some contact.

On the other hand, since it seemed i might be one of the few to care about the timing, I decided to just back off and let the draft evolve on its own.

Que sera, sera!
Offline

lakeviewdave

  • Posts: 7322
  • Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm
  • Location: Wake Forest, NC

Re: Deja Vu League

PostMon Oct 08, 2018 8:03 pm

tcochran wrote:
lakeviewdave wrote:
tcochran wrote:To lakeviewdave: It's been your turn for 22 hours -- would you be able to make a pick today?


To tcochran, its been 43+ hours since last pick, why are you not singling out the next pick? Seems logical since you did for the last pick.


Jay and I have been emailing back and forth, so there has been some contact.

On the other hand, since it seemed i might be one of the few to care about the timing, I decided to just back off and let the draft evolve on its own.

Que sera, sera!


If you care about the timings, then be consistent with it and call out everyone or call no one out, your the one who decided to call me out about my pick in the first place. Now we are twice as long and still nothing from you. You decided now to back off because we all know you were way out of line in the first place. If you really care about the timings, then put a 24hr clock on the first rounds of drafts, then we will see who really cares.
Offline

tcochran

  • Posts: 13327
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Re: Deja Vu League

PostMon Oct 08, 2018 8:31 pm

lakeviewdave wrote:
If you care about the timings, then be consistent with it and call out everyone or call no one out, your the one who decided to call me out about my pick in the first place. Now we are twice as long and still nothing from you. You decided now to back off because we all know you were way out of line in the first place. If you really care about the timings, then put a 24hr clock on the first rounds of drafts, then we will see who really cares.


You quite correctly noted that your actions were well within the league rules, so I decided that others could certainly take all the time they needed, too. Thanks for reminding me of that.

As noted previously, I would have no problem passing any of my commish roles to you, whenever you are ready to take them.
Offline

lakeviewdave

  • Posts: 7322
  • Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm
  • Location: Wake Forest, NC

Re: Deja Vu League

PostTue Oct 09, 2018 7:48 am

tcochran wrote:
lakeviewdave wrote:
If you care about the timings, then be consistent with it and call out everyone or call no one out, your the one who decided to call me out about my pick in the first place. Now we are twice as long and still nothing from you. You decided now to back off because we all know you were way out of line in the first place. If you really care about the timings, then put a 24hr clock on the first rounds of drafts, then we will see who really cares.


You quite correctly noted that your actions were well within the league rules, so I decided that others could certainly take all the time they needed, too. Thanks for reminding me of that.

As noted previously, I would have no problem passing any of my commish roles to you, whenever you are ready to take them.

Good, glad you know your own league rules. So now you have decided who to call out and who not to call out in this league. You have bigger issues to deal with than me (since you seem to always want to call me out for timings, but no one else). How hard is it to check the boards daily? One signs up for a league but then disappears for weeks, months at a time? Dedication quite lacking for some.

As far as taking over your league goes, not a chance. I am commish in one league and that is plenty.
Offline

JMP1

  • Posts: 2822
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Re: Deja Vu League

PostTue Oct 09, 2018 8:56 am

{{ROUND 1}} * * * NO CLOCK IN 1ST ROUND * * *

1. klx22 (from lakeviewdave) - Voit, Luke 1B NYY
2. tpiercersn - Kirby Yates RP SD (via email)
3. jflatour99 (from dharmabums) - Kyle Freeland SP Col
4. klx22 (from klx22, from lakeviewdave) - Sánchez, Aníbal
5. JMP1 - Steve Pearce LF, 1B TOR

6. WJS6768

7. tcochran
8. Meat
9. padrenurgle1
10. dharmabums (from jfaltour99_
11. thechamp87
12. Dr.Publix

* * * 2-HOUR CLOCK, 10AM - 10PM EASTERN, 7 DAYS PER WEEK * * *

{{ROUND 2}}
1. lakeviewdave
2. tpiercersn - NO PICK - ROSTER FULL
3. jflatour99 (from dharmabums)
4. lakeviewdave (from klx22)
5. JMP1
6. WJS6768
7. tcochran
8. Meat
9. padrenurgle1
10. dharmabums (from jfaltour99)
11. thechamp87
12. Dr.Publix
Offline

WJS6768

  • Posts: 3687
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Re: Deja Vu League

PostTue Oct 09, 2018 10:45 am

{{ROUND 1}} * * * NO CLOCK IN 1ST ROUND * * *

1. klx22 (from lakeviewdave) - Voit, Luke 1B NYY
2. tpiercersn - Kirby Yates RP SD (via email)
3. jflatour99 (from dharmabums) - Kyle Freeland SP Col
4. klx22 (from klx22, from lakeviewdave) - Sánchez, Aníbal
5. JMP1 - Steve Pearce LF, 1B TOR
6. WJS6768 - Mike Fiers SP OAK

7. tcochran

8. Meat
9. padrenurgle1
10. dharmabums (from jfaltour99_
11. thechamp87
12. Dr.Publix

* * * 2-HOUR CLOCK, 10AM - 10PM EASTERN, 7 DAYS PER WEEK * * *

{{ROUND 2}}
1. lakeviewdave
2. tpiercersn - NO PICK - ROSTER FULL
3. jflatour99 (from dharmabums)
4. lakeviewdave (from klx22)
5. JMP1
6. WJS6768
7. tcochran
8. Meat
9. padrenurgle1
10. dharmabums (from jfaltour99)
11. thechamp87
12. Dr.Publix
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: centerfielder17, Harold Homers and 8 guests