9. ironwill1 
10. Ninersphan 
11. kihoover (from lakeviewdave)
12. jflatour99

kihoover

Re: Summer - Winter Keeper League

PostThu Jul 11, 2019 9:06 am

Denorien wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:All I need is the starting list. I don’t expect it to be maintained during the draft I can take care of that. I don’t do that in my leagues. I simply give them the list of available players at the start and expect them to follow along. I even tell everyone to do and to save the list for the supplemental draft before season two as I don’t prepare a new one. If you can make the starting list and be willing to share, that’s all I need to keep me in. I certainly don’t expect it to be perfect, mine aren’t either, but it will go a loooooooong way to making sure I can pick in a timely manner, and not have too many bad picks. Can’t promise I won’t screw up either, we’re all human after all. ;-)

Ok. I think we have an understanding that will work for this year. I will produce the excel spreadsheet as described. Once everyone has put up their final rosters, I can remove the kept players from the unleashed spreadsheet. I can try to finish all of that by the weekend before July 5 (that Sunday prior is June 30). But, I might not really be able to finish it until July 4.

A second issue I am unsure about is how to send it out. I don't think I can attach it to this post and I'm not sure I can attach it to a private message. I might have to email it. Who can advise the best way to go about that? I am not fond of social media or dropbox options that require me to register in order to use them. I'm a cyber guy and a past Fed and have all the paranoia that comes with that.

When will the spreadsheet of available players be provided?

tpiercersn@aol.com

PostThu Jul 11, 2019 12:39 pm

{{ROUND 1}} * * * NO CLOCK IN 1ST ROUND * * *
1. tpiercersn ... David Fletcher 3B LAA
2. lakeviewdave (from knight1)
3. damien666 
4. JMP1 
5. kihoover 
6. tcochran 
7. willmurr24 
8. denorien 
9. ironwill1 
10. Ninersphan 
11. lakeviewdave 
12. jflatour99

* * * 2-HOUR CLOCK, 10AM - 10PM EASTERN, 7 DAYS PER WEEK * * *

{{ROUND 2}}
1. tpiercersn 
3. damien666 
4. JMP1 
5. kihoover 
6. tcochran 
7. willmurr24 
8. denorien 
9. ironwill1 
10. Ninersphan 
12. jflatour99[/quote]

Denorien

PostThu Jul 11, 2019 5:53 pm

kihoover wrote:
Denorien wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:All I need is the starting list. I don’t expect it to be maintained during the draft I can take care of that. I don’t do that in my leagues. I simply give them the list of available players at the start and expect them to follow along. I even tell everyone to do and to save the list for the supplemental draft before season two as I don’t prepare a new one. If you can make the starting list and be willing to share, that’s all I need to keep me in. I certainly don’t expect it to be perfect, mine aren’t either, but it will go a loooooooong way to making sure I can pick in a timely manner, and not have too many bad picks. Can’t promise I won’t screw up either, we’re all human after all. ;-)

Ok. I think we have an understanding that will work for this year. I will produce the excel spreadsheet as described. Once everyone has put up their final rosters, I can remove the kept players from the unleashed spreadsheet. I can try to finish all of that by the weekend before July 5 (that Sunday prior is June 30). But, I might not really be able to finish it until July 4.

A second issue I am unsure about is how to send it out. I don't think I can attach it to this post and I'm not sure I can attach it to a private message. I might have to email it. Who can advise the best way to go about that? I am not fond of social media or dropbox options that require me to register in order to use them. I'm a cyber guy and a past Fed and have all the paranoia that comes with that.

When will the spreadsheet of available players be provided?

____

(To Niners) Here is the partial draft list. It looks like it is nine teams and not eight. I can also see that Terry just put his drops up. But, I don't have time, now, to sort that against his 2018 roster in order to figure out his keepers.

____

I don't regret offering to do the draft list. It bit me in the ass, though, and was more work than I was planning because only two teams actually posted rosters and little was posted by the 4th which is when I had time available to do it. In the past, Terry has had all of the rosters updated by the 4th. When I have to reconcile drop lists against last year's rosters to arrive at the keepers, it is much more time consuming and I am more prone to making errors.

In any case, I won't be offering to do it again, next year. The preparation I do for myself only involves a short list of players I intend on taking.

If anyone wants the incomplete list, let me have your email addresses and I will forward what I sent to Niners.

kihoover

PostThu Jul 11, 2019 8:40 pm

kihoover23@aol.com

Thanks.

Kim (Average Joes)

lakeviewdave

PostThu Jul 11, 2019 10:24 pm

1. tpiercersn ... David Fletcher 3B LAA
2. lakeviewdave (from knight1) - Ramon Laureano CF OAK
3. damien666 
4. JMP1 
5. kihoover 
6. tcochran 
7. willmurr24 
8. denorien 
9. ironwill1 
10. Ninersphan 
11. lakeviewdave 
12. jflatour99

{{ROUND 2}}
1. tpiercersn 
3. damien666 
4. JMP1 
5. kihoover 
6. tcochran 
7. willmurr24 
8. denorien 
9. ironwill1 
10. Ninersphan 
12. jflatour99

jflatour99

PostFri Jul 12, 2019 8:06 am

My first FA pick is available for a first prospect pick

damien666

PostFri Jul 12, 2019 8:23 am

1. tpiercersn ... David Fletcher 3B LAA
2. lakeviewdave (from knight1) - Ramon Laureano CF OAK
3. damien666 - Jeff McNeil - 2B NYM
4. JMP1
5. kihoover
6. tcochran
7. willmurr24
8. denorien
9. ironwill1
10. Ninersphan
11. lakeviewdave
12. jflatour99

{{ROUND 2}}
1. tpiercersn
3. damien666
4. JMP1
5. kihoover
6. tcochran
7. willmurr24
8. denorien
9. ironwill1
10. Ninersphan
12. jflatour99

JMP1

PostFri Jul 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Looking to trade first round pick (up now) and any other picks for a starting SS, C, RP and Closer.

Ninersphan

PostFri Jul 12, 2019 3:16 pm

JMP1 wrote:Looking to trade first round pick (up now) and any other picks for a starting SS, C, RP and Closer.

This might help your closer search (and keep others from drafting him) but Felipe Rivero changed his name to Felipe VAZQUEZ Rivero's name should be changed on your roster. ;)
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat