NAKL Chat 3.0

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: NAKL Chat 3.0

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 4:29 pm

Teams are loaded, divisions are set, we draft tonight. Two more picks to go and we are ready for the season. :D

Roscodog

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 4:38 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Teams are loaded, divisions are set, we draft tonight. Two more picks to go and we are ready for the season. :D

Woo hoo!!!

Ninersphan

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 8:52 pm

Spreadsheet has been fully edited adding the results of both drafts to each tab as needed. You will note the Alpha rosters and Alpha listings only list H for hitters and P for pitchers, that's because that's all I need them to say. Those lists are for me to use when I prep rosters and create the players available lists, I need to have an easy way to separate the hitters from pitchers.

Prospects have been added to the positional rosters and the prospect rosters.

The Draft grid has been updated to reflect next year's free agent draft.

PLEASE look over your rosters and let me know if you find any errors so we can correct them now before the season and the inevitable trades start to happen.

Roscodog

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 9:03 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Spreadsheet has been fully edited adding the results of both drafts to each tab as needed. You will note the Alpha rosters and Alpha listings only list H for hitters and P for pitchers, that's because that's all I need them to say. Those lists are for me to use when I prep rosters and create the players available lists, I need to have an easy way to separate the hitters from pitchers.

PLEASE look over your rosters and let me know if you find any errors so we can correct them now before the season and the inevitable trades start to happen.

Mine looks good and thanks for moving Harper to 1B.

Ninersphan

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 9:55 pm

So I screwed up my own roster and should have made a 12th round pick. I taking Cavan Biggio as my 40th player.

the ghost of roger maris

PostWed Apr 10, 2024 10:10 pm

you did a great job keeping this thing moving...
you deserve better than biggio...

and my roster is correct
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

mysapo45

PostThu Apr 11, 2024 12:37 am

Did not check every spelling but did check VInce. Last name should be Velazquez. Call him VV :D

Quick eye checks and some other spellings say I'm good2go. Mahalo Bill, mucho appreciate U!

Oh, I will not be making any trades this season 8-)

mysapo45

PostThu Apr 11, 2024 1:01 am

mysapo45 wrote:Did not check every spelling but did check VInce. Last name should be Velazquez. Call him VV :D

Quick eye checks and some other spellings say I'm good2go. Mahalo Bill, mucho appreciate U!

One last try Velazquez, Nelson RF KC

Call him NV

Ninersphan

PostThu Apr 11, 2024 8:28 am

mysapo45 wrote:
mysapo45 wrote:Did not check every spelling but did check VInce. Last name should be Velazquez. Call him VV :D

One last try Velazquez, Nelson RF KC

Call him NV

Fixed. And why would you say you won’t be making trades?? That’s an odd statement to make. Someone might make you “an offer you can’t refuse”. ;). Based on your teams salary cost, it looks like you are looking at a long season, I’d think you want to do anything you could to add youth, which means future draft and prospect picks.

Muck

PostThu Apr 11, 2024 11:52 am

Ninersphan wrote:Spreadsheet has been fully edited adding the results of both drafts to each tab as needed. You will note the Alpha rosters and Alpha listings only list H for hitters and P for pitchers, that's because that's all I need them to say. Those lists are for me to use when I prep rosters and create the players available lists, I need to have an easy way to separate the hitters from pitchers.

My team looks correct. Thanks for keeping us moving forward and getting through those drafts so quickly!

And good luck to everyone this season!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat