Replacement Owner Sought - Pesos de Beisbol League

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Rant

Replacement Owner Sought - Pesos de Beisbol League

PostThu Mar 21, 2024 11:46 am

Hi folks, we're in search of a new owner for the Pesos de Beisbol League.

It's a fairly standard league using the Leashed version of the cards. The team available is heekin65, with players including Soto, Machado, Volpe, and Bradish. This is a great group of owners, with little-to-no drama.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f5sZqCtBB3kQlDwDXp-zkzHOBCoIy8otHrBgL9tT2b0/edit?usp=sharing

While we don't have confirmation, we believe Paul may have passed away this past fall. Hopefully not, but if so he will be missed.

elpasopesos

Re: Replacement Owner Sought - Pesos de Beisbol League

PostThu Mar 21, 2024 12:45 pm

Rant wrote:Hi folks, we're in search of a new owner for the Pesos de Beisbol League.

It's a fairly standard league using the Leashed version of the cards. The team available is heekin65, with players including Soto, Machado, Volpe, and Bradish. This is a great group of owners, with little-to-no drama.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f5sZqCtBB3kQlDwDXp-zkzHOBCoIy8otHrBgL9tT2b0/edit?usp=sharing

While we don't have confirmation, we believe Paul may have passed away this past fall. Hopefully not, but if so he will be missed.

Rant I would be happy to call his number, express our condolences to his family.

MFL536

PostThu Mar 21, 2024 4:07 pm

If you need a replacement I'll join

Rant

PostThu Mar 21, 2024 5:55 pm

elpasopesos wrote:
Rant wrote:Hi folks, we're in search of a new owner for the Pesos de Beisbol League.

Rant I would be happy to call his number, express our condolences to his family.

I'll PM.

Rant

PostThu Mar 21, 2024 5:56 pm

MFL536 wrote:If you need a replacement I'll join

Thanks MFL, you're in unless elpaso is able to reach him. We're dropping currently, but won't draft for another week+.

elpasopesos

PostThu Mar 21, 2024 8:24 pm

Rant wrote:
MFL536 wrote:If you need a replacement I'll join

Thanks MFL, you're in unless elpaso is able to reach him. We're dropping currently, but won't draft for another week+.

I called. Paul's number has been disconnected. Plus given that the number's area code is the same for the town where he lived, I'm 100% sure Paul has left us.
As the immortal Joe Nuxall always said, "rounding third and headed for home".

mlbphan

PostThu Mar 21, 2024 9:31 pm

I called. Paul's number has been disconnected. Plus given that the number's area code is the same for the town where he lived, I'm 100% sure Paul has left us.
As the immortal Joe Nuxall always said, "rounding third and headed for home".

we’ve been seeing this throughout the STRAT community way too often over the last few years. it’s quite humbling to say the least.

take care of yourselves guys. we have a really tight knit group in this particular league & it’s even more disheartening to lose one from our own family if this is indeed true.

at some point we’ll all be joining heekin in his “field of dreams”

Return to Individual League Chat