bigmahon hanging up his virtual spikes

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Sknsfan

Re: bigmahon hanging up his virtual spikes

PostFri Dec 01, 2023 4:11 pm

I can only echo what has already been stated, and I am hopeful that you may one day be able to rejoin the throng.

You'll be missed.

unctarheel

PostFri Dec 01, 2023 6:17 pm

Sorry to see you go despite the fact that I my teams were 11-46 against you in five seasons in the SDKL league. Best of luck.

Palmtana

PostFri Dec 01, 2023 7:09 pm

Best wishes Chris. Thank you for all of your contributions the last 2 decades.

Terry101

PostFri Dec 01, 2023 8:10 pm

So sorry that you are leaving- big loss to the community. Here's to the best of health for many, many years to come.

Jerlins

PostFri Dec 01, 2023 9:01 pm

Wishing you good health Chris. You've been an asset to the community for years. My first ever league (never played any form of strat) included some of the legends, you amongst them. You will be missed, but never forgotten.

fredpaii

PostSat Dec 02, 2023 1:22 am

Chris, continue doing whatever gives you the most peace. Also know that if you ever wish to resume playing here my Super Keeper team awaits your decision.

Thank you for so many good times.

Dr.Publix

PostSat Dec 02, 2023 12:32 pm

Add me to the list of people saddened by this news. I always enjoyed competing with you, Chris, and you were a good commissioner as well. I hope you’re able to manage your health issues. You will be missed.

the ghost of roger maris

PostSun Dec 03, 2023 12:49 pm

MEAT wrote:There's Big, as in BigMahon, and then there's HUGE in the loss of you, Chris, in our strat community. Irreplaceable. I've been and am in countless leagues with you, and you've always been a pillar of why we spend so much time and $$ on this hobby, as your note reflects. You will be sadly and deeply missed, but I fully understand and wish only for brighter days on your vision front. Our Strat rivalry was fairly one sided in your favor, but I will miss it dearly. One of the ultimate measuring sticks was how my teams did against the various "Diamond Kings"
A badge of honor on rare occassions getting the better of you. All HAIL to the DIAMOND KING

what meat said!

you are always a pleasure to deal with....
best of luck to you going forward....
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

Rant

PostSun Dec 03, 2023 1:08 pm

I'm saddened you'll be stepping out of the SOMO community, Chris. You've been a great manager/commish for the community, and a good dude.

Wishing you good health and years of enjoyment with your family and friends. Stay strong! You will be missed.

FoggyOne

PostFri Mar 01, 2024 12:53 pm

I rarely play the game anymore BUT over the 20 years i did, BIG/Chris was a huge part of the game for his acumen, contributions, and overall "good guy -edness". FIRST BALLOT STRAT HALL OF FAMER.
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat