Pesos De Beisbol Draft - thisisray to finish the draft

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Rant

Re: Pesos De Beisbol Drops and Draft

PostMon Mar 27, 2023 1:24 pm

SteveK:

Drop Carson Kelly, promote Garrett Mitchell and drop Matt Brash. That should make my roster legal.

tanman17

PostMon Mar 27, 2023 3:08 pm

I'm dropping Asa Lacy so I can make a 4th RD Prospect pick.

elpasopesos

PostMon Mar 27, 2023 5:03 pm

El Paso drops prospect Corbin Martin P to have a 4th round FA pick.

heekin65

PostMon Mar 27, 2023 10:35 pm

Promoting Joseph Miranda 3B MN and keeping Ji-Hwan Bae SS (uncarded) as a protected prospect (unless he has lost eligibility as a protected prospect)

heekin65

PostMon Mar 27, 2023 10:35 pm

Promoting Joseph Miranda 3B MN and keeping Ji-Hwan Bae SS (uncarded) as a protected prospect (unless he has lost eligibility as a protected prospect)

Rant

PostTue Mar 28, 2023 9:52 am

Prospect drafts:
2) Only those players without MLB experience signed by MLB teams are eligible for any prospect draft.
3) The initial prospect draft is serpentine. Draft order for this initial Prospect draft will be the reverse of the draft order for the Initial Free Agent draft. All subsequent prospect drafts are non-serpentine, and draft order is based on the previous season's combined regular season records.
4) Owners lose rights to all prospects that they release; released prospects are eligible to be drafted as either a) Free Agents if they were issued SOM cards or b) prospects again if never issued SOM cards.
5) There is no clock for Round 1 of each prospect draft. All subsequent rounds will operate with assigned time slots.
6) Individual owners are responsible for their own prospect research.

Prospect Player rules:

1) The maximum number of prospects allowed on each roster is 10.
2) Prospects are not counted as part of the 40 man roster while they maintain their prospect status. Prospects can be traded as can prospect draft picks.
3) Prospects can be promoted to the major league roster at any time, provided there is roster space available. Once promoted all prospects lose their prospect status and cannot be demoted back to prospect status.

Rant

PostTue Mar 28, 2023 9:58 am

elpasopesos wrote:El Paso drops prospect Corbin Martin P to have a 4th round FA pick.

Just to be clear. By dropping Martin, you'll have a fourth prospect draft pick.

You have your natural 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round prospect picks, plus my third round prospect pick, and mlbphan's fourth round prospect pick.

You currently have four open prospect roster spots, and will be forfeiting your fourth round prospect pick (mlbphan's).

We still haven't closed up shop, so there's still time to amend your decision.

Rant

PostTue Mar 28, 2023 10:03 am

thisisray:
I would like to keep Volpe, Davis and Groshans as prospects.

Ray: I'm assuming you don't want to keep any of your rostered drops, but if you want to keep any, please post on this thread. Your roster now stands at 27 or 13 FA picks.

elpasopesos

PostTue Mar 28, 2023 12:30 pm

Rant wrote:
elpasopesos wrote:El Paso drops prospect Corbin Martin P to have a 4th round FA pick.

Just to be clear. By dropping Martin, you'll have a fourth prospect draft pick.

You have your natural 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round prospect picks, plus my third round prospect pick, and mlbphan's fourth round prospect pick.

You currently have four open prospect roster spots, and will be forfeiting your fourth round prospect pick (mlbphan's).

We still haven't closed up shop, so there's still time to amend your decision.

I will just let it ride.

thisisray

PostTue Mar 28, 2023 2:12 pm

Rant wrote:thisisray:
I would like to keep Volpe, Davis and Groshans as prospects.

Ray: I'm assuming you don't want to keep any of your rostered drops, but if you want to keep any, please post on this thread. Your roster now stands at 27 or 13 FA picks.

Correct. Thanks for checking
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat