Ted Lasso ATG League - Season 7

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Sknsfan

Re: Ted Lasso ATG League - Season 7 - DRAFTING

PostTue May 07, 2024 5:11 pm

tcochran wrote:
Sknsfan wrote:Here's a little something I'm working on in an effort to not actually do work for a short break.

Still needs a lot of work, but hopefully you get where I'm going with it.

Know OBP will be slightly off since I'm not taking the time to pull HBPs from individual pages.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

If you see someone missing let me know and I'll try to figure out what happened.

This is something that I will keep working on when I have time here and there, and hopefully it will be easier to sneak in new seasons worth of info at the end of each season.

Wow, you are seriously avoiding your "real" work :lol:

It's been a very long week.

Haven't had a day off since 4/2. This project is so close to finishing and yet every day we seem to get a tiny stumbling block. The worst part isn't usually the problem itself, but hunting down what is causing the problem. 20 minute fixes that takes us any where from 4 to 24 hours to identify.

My brain is fried right now and I needed some lowgrade busy work to try to get myself refocused.

tcochran

PostTue May 07, 2024 5:17 pm

tcochran

PostTue May 07, 2024 5:19 pm

{{ROUND 12}}
18. chilliards - TIMED OUT AT 12:40 PM EDT

{{ROUND 13}}
2. jodynadu - TIMED OUT @ 1:20PM EDT

{{ROUND 14}}
15. jflatour99/Royaux

{{ROUND 15}}
15. jflatour99/Royaux
15. jflatour99/Royaux
15. jflatour99/Royaux
15. jflatour99/Royaux
15. jflatour99/Royaux
15. jflatour99/Royaux
15. jflatour99/Royaux

Sknsfan

PostTue May 07, 2024 5:25 pm

With as many lost players as he had, I'm starting to feel we should have given the Royaux a few compensation picks.

jflatour99

PostTue May 07, 2024 5:29 pm

As posted many times, some opportunist managers who could have traded a 3rd rounder for one of Newhouser or Sain.

Maybe some of you will be willing to give some player with a couple of seasons left for a big SP to take a championship

max_fischer

PostTue May 07, 2024 5:44 pm

Sknsfan wrote:Here's a little something I'm working on in an effort to not actually do work for a short break.

Still needs a lot of work, but hopefully you get where I'm going with it.

Know OBP will be slightly off since I'm not taking the time to pull HBPs from individual pages.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

If you see someone missing let me know and I'll try to figure out what happened.

This is something that I will keep working on when I have time here and there, and hopefully it will be easier to sneak in new seasons worth of info at the end of each season.

Brilliant! Thanks for doing this!

The Turtle

PostTue May 07, 2024 6:12 pm

jflatour99 wrote:As posted many times, some opportunist managers who could have traded a 3rd rounder for one of Newhouser or Sain.

Maybe some of you will be willing to give some player with a couple of seasons left for a big SP to take a championship

I tried to give away Fred Hutchinson for a 7th or 8th and got no takers.

tcochran

PostTue May 07, 2024 8:31 pm

I sent a list to JF just now, of the 20 new players for season 7 who are still available and have multiple seasons remaining. I hope this will help in making the final picks, even though the talent pool is pretty shallow.

It's an awkward scenario right now, however it's also a natural consequence of building a season 6 roster that included 19 retirees. JF has agreed to keep the Royaux team for season 7 and begin the rebuild. When the team passes to a new manager for season 8, I would be willing to consider supplemental draft picks at that point to enhance the rebuilding effort.

Any suggestions for a season 8 assist?

jflatour99

PostTue May 07, 2024 10:11 pm

{{ROUND 12}}
18. chilliards - TIMED OUT AT 12:40 PM EDT

{{ROUND 13}}
2. jodynadu - TIMED OUT @ 1:20PM EDT

{{ROUND 14}}
15. jflatour99/Royaux - Matt Batts C

{{ROUND 15}}
15. jflatour99/Royaux - Jim Finigan INF
15. jflatour99/Royaux - Jerry Lynch OF
15. jflatour99/Royaux - Gail Harris 1B
15. jflatour99/Royaux - Steve Ridzik RP
15. jflatour99/Royaux - Bud Daley SP KCR
15. jflatour99/Royaux - Woody Held INF
15. jflatour99/Royaux - Don Zimmer INF

jflatour99

PostTue May 07, 2024 10:25 pm

Done!

A big thank you to Benjamin & Terry for their help. I'm experiencing some big changes and challenges in my life right now and just to keep track of the leftovers is kind of demanding for me. So, thanks a lot guys for your understanding and help.

For the Royaux situation, I just wanna say that I'm proud of the teams I've builded over the 6 first seasons. The decision to trade away Pierce for Greenberg & Bradley AND Dick Wakefield & Leon Day for Hubbell & Stearnes where good ones IMO and I'd do it again. With the Chicago juggernaut team that were in my division with his 3 years in a row 1st picks overall (a glitch in this set of rules) and with Simmons, Medwick and Klein that were at their last dance (after the retirement of Gehrig and Vance, I felt I could have a shot. Hubbell have been a great deception though !

So, I'll try to make my best to give this team some appeal for the future.

Newhouser, Sain and anyone is available (even Whitey Ford, Barney Schultz & Battey) as long as the offers are in accordance to this team direction. Any contenders that need some good pitching ?
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat