Need 1 for N.L.-Player Only Live Draft League

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Al Hogg

Need 1 for N.L.-Player Only Live Draft League

PostFri May 27, 2022 12:37 am

We're looking for one person to serve as a replacement in a group that each year does three live draft leagues using the cards from the most recent season:

- A $100 million league with NL and AL players
- An $80 million league with NL players only
- An $80 million league with AL players only

Right now we've got 11 signed up for the 2021 NL-player only league. We've got one league member who said he would re-join, but never submitted his team.

In all likelihood, this will be our last ever no-DH league. In addition to picking 25 players, we draft a unique stadium. (In this case, it must be an NL ballpark.)

We use Strat-o-Matic's live draft system with three-hour time limits per pick, with the clock enforced between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. Eastern time. I will pause the draft during the first round and if people let me know ahead of time that they will have difficulty making a pick during certain time periods. Generally once we get through the first round the draft moves pretty fast. The most recent ones we've gotten done in about a week. (Obviously it helps when people queue up picks and let the mechanism pick for them when they are away.)

Let me know if you are interested and I'll PM you the password.

Al Hogg

Re: Need 1 for N.L.-Player Only Live Draft League

PostFri May 27, 2022 6:36 pm

I've gotten a PM from someone who might be interested.

Right now I have the draft set up to start at 10 a.m. Eastern on Saturday, but I'll delay a day if we don't have anyone joining in time for that.

Return to Individual League Chat