NLD 59 - Satchel Commemorative League

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Semper Gumby

Re: NLD 59 - Satchel Commemorative League

PostWed Jun 22, 2022 12:30 pm

toshiro wrote:Can we wait a week or so on draft??--I'm starting other teams , and also need to buy credits-

Joe

Is there anyway for me to send or share credits? I have a few other accounts that still have credits from before the system upgrade in 2011???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

joethejet

PostWed Jun 22, 2022 12:49 pm

i think you'd have to contact SOM customer support. They'd probably do it for you.

RandyW64

PostWed Jun 22, 2022 1:04 pm

joethejet wrote:
randal64 wrote:Joe, what is the salary cap for this one? Also, still regular set, not unleashed?
Thanks,
Randy

Unless there is an overwhelming desire to do something different, we, traditionally, have the second league of the year be $100 mil with unleashed players added.

Am I misreading, or does the unleashed set only have an additional 3 hitters and 5 pitchers? I am not that familiar with unleashed -- is that the normal number of additional players?

milleram

PostWed Jun 22, 2022 3:08 pm

Congrats Jeep, and thanks for the PC help.

We will miss Toshiro, hope he makes it back for later leagues.

I don't know the unleashed players yet this set--but only 8 wouldn't surprise me, it's less than a dozen normally.

joethejet

PostThu Jun 23, 2022 12:21 am

Semper Gumby wrote:
toshiro wrote:I'm sorry to say but I need to bow out. [...]
Thanks!

Tom / toshiro

Tom/toshiro

I hope you not return does not stem from my guys are coming back for the LV ring big time!

In any case, you were as tough as a two buck Texan steak and a stood head and shoulders above this group of card sharks.

Wish you the best ... see you after I get that ring! JP/Semper Gumby

Hey Semper, not sure why you're after the NLD 55 ring. That was a couple of seasons ago. Personally I'm after the LX title. ;) :lol: 8-)

Jeepdriver

PostMon Jun 27, 2022 8:11 am

What is our status?

joethejet

PostMon Jun 27, 2022 12:15 pm

Was waiting to hear from a couple of the former NLDers. No accepts yet, but Randy has a guy that he's going to check with.

Milleram wanted a week break anyway. Just means we have to go over the 4th weekend and make allowances for next Monday. Also, I'm on an anniversary weekend on July 15-18 so it we go that long I'll need a bit of help there. Hopefully we're doing or on the last couple of rounds by then.

RandyW64

PostMon Jun 27, 2022 4:24 pm

joethejet wrote:Was waiting to hear from a couple of the former NLDers. No accepts yet, but Randy has a guy that he's going to check with.

Milleram wanted a week break anyway. Just means we have to go over the 4th weekend and make allowances for next Monday. Also, I'm on an anniversary weekend on July 15-18 so it we go that long I'll need a bit of help there. Hopefully we're doing or on the last couple of rounds by then.

I am waiting to hear from him. He's really good about getting back to me, so I am sure it will be today. It's Gilbo -- a lot of you know him.
Randy

joethejet

PostMon Jun 27, 2022 11:17 pm

Ok, Gilbo is unavailable.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? If so, invite them. First one to post on here gets the slot.

Semper Gumby

PostTue Jun 28, 2022 1:33 pm

joethejet wrote:Ok, Gilbo is unavailable.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? If so, invite them. First one to post on here gets the slot.

It has been years since I joined a public league, Jeep will know most, if not, these names:

Radagast Brown
stevep107
ycbill
wjb23
ycbill
Knerrpool
moody six
uncle ny
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat