NLD 59 - Satchel Commemorative League

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Jeepdriver

Re: NLD 59 - Satchel Commemorative League

PostSun Apr 03, 2022 1:40 pm

The cards have been out 3-4 weeks. Normally NLD kicks things off soon after card release. You didn't ask the league when we wanted to start, you just arbitrarily said 4/4 because you were "busy" until then. I don't want to speak for anyone here, but my guess is most of us was raring to go. I also think most of us probably aren't die hard card scouters.

joethejet

PostSun Apr 03, 2022 1:45 pm

Sure, I guess you guys could have done an NLD without me. That was the choice.

The delay in starting due to the addition of the dual Ohtani is what threw things off for me. Had we started a couple of weeks earlier I would have had no problem.

So, the bottom line is you guys have been looking at the cards for 3-4 weeks and probably have teams started. I didn't spend any time at all looking at the data from a salary cap perspective.

Anyway, I think we survived.

joethejet

PostSun Apr 03, 2022 11:28 pm

Clock starts tomorrow.

joethejet

PostMon Apr 04, 2022 2:43 pm

joethejet wrote:Clock starts tomorrow.

Appears Hawk either didn't realize this or is just MIA. We *usually* don't skip a guy twice. Hopefully he'll check in before that could happen.

RandyW64

PostMon Apr 04, 2022 4:55 pm

joethejet wrote:

Appears Hawk either didn't realize this or is just MIA. We *usually* don't skip a guy twice. Hopefully he'll check in before that could happen.

All, I just sent JTJ an email. I feel for Hawk, and something must've come up. I am going to wait about 45 minutes until after I get home to pick. But missing two picks would suck. If still no work, Ill pick. Sorry!
Randy

joethejet

PostMon Apr 04, 2022 4:57 pm

randal64 wrote:
joethejet wrote:

All, I just sent JTJ an email. I feel for Hawk, and something must've come up. I am going to wait about 45 minutes until after I get home to pick. But missing two picks would suck. If still no work, Ill pick. Sorry!
Randy

I've emailed him twice. Normally we just wait it out when someone misses two picks because something must have happened. That said, whatever the group wants to do.

RandyW64

PostMon Apr 04, 2022 5:20 pm

Randy[/quote]

I've emailed him twice. Normally we just wait it out when someone misses two picks because something must have happened. That said, whatever the group wants to do.[/quote]

If we are going to wait, then we should stop the clock so I don’t get skipped too. :)

joethejet

PostMon Apr 04, 2022 5:28 pm

randal64 wrote:All, I just sent JTJ an email. I feel for Hawk, and something must've come up. I am going to wait about 45 minutes until after I get home to pick. But missing two picks would suck. If still no work, Ill pick. Sorry!
Randy

I've emailed him twice. Normally we just wait it out when someone misses two picks because something must have happened. That said, whatever the group wants to do.

If we are going to wait, then we should stop the clock so I don’t get skipped too. :)

Clock turned off.
Last edited by joethejet on Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeepdriver

PostMon Apr 04, 2022 5:30 pm

Hawk is still in his scouting stage. ;)

joethejet

PostMon Apr 04, 2022 5:31 pm

Jeepdriver wrote:Hawk is still in his scouting stage. ;)

LOL, and there it is. I was wondering when that was going to happen. :lol: :lol:

Hawk will turn up, he always does.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat