NLD 59 - Satchel Commemorative League

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

joethejet

Re: NLD 59 - Satchel Commemorative League

PostWed Jun 29, 2022 1:18 am

Anyone want to reach out to these guys? Are they still active. Like Semper, I don't play in a lot of AD leagues.

Semper Gumby

PostWed Jun 29, 2022 3:56 pm

joethejet wrote:Anyone want to reach out to these guys? Are they still active. Like Semper, I don't play in a lot of AD leagues.

We have a few AD/ Player Championship owners here ... some of them win every damn trophy! :shock:

Semper Gumby

PostWed Jun 29, 2022 4:07 pm

Posted for a new owner in the general forum

RandyW64

PostWed Jun 29, 2022 6:22 pm

I sent messages to all the managers in my two Player's Championship leagues, and nothing for right now either.

joethejet

PostThu Jun 30, 2022 12:54 am

Thanks Guys.

stevep107

PostThu Jun 30, 2022 1:00 am

I am potentially interested. I would need to learn a bit more about how this works. One immediate problem is that I’m on holidays in Vegas for the next couple of days. I don’t get home until Sunday. So I can’t do much before then. But this looks like an interesting league. Cheers.

joethejet

PostThu Jun 30, 2022 1:40 am

stevep107 wrote:I am potentially interested. I would need to learn a bit more about how this works. One immediate problem is that I’m on holidays in Vegas for the next couple of days. I don’t get home until Sunday. So I can’t do much before then. But this looks like an interesting league. Cheers.

Hi Steve,

The rules are in the first post of the thread, but I'll copy them here to make it easy and made a couple of changes that we will use in the next League.

Probably not an issue if you're away this weekend, no clock in the first round or on weekends.

Rules
$100m
2021 UNLEASHED season player set
5/10/20 waivers
DH
Advanced
No frenzy

Live draft: 20 rounds, 19 players + one stadium

* No clock 1st round. Three (3) hours thereafter.
* Clock is 0700 to 1900 PDT
* No clock on weekends
* Waivers guys go at the top of the draft list
* You MUST put the players that you draft on your initial team when we load the league. You can cut them waivers if you desire, but they have to be on the initial team submitted.
* You can ONLY select 25 players gog to the Auto Draft. After waivers you can carry as many as you want.

A Reminder: this is a live draft, During the "clock hours", it is expected that you'll either be on the site or have proxies. Of course, sometimes proxies run out or things come up. This is understood. If and when this happens, please check on the site afterwards so that we can understand what happened. Thank you.

stevep107

PostThu Jun 30, 2022 4:18 pm

Thanks Joe. I hope you are well. Happy to be involved if you’ll have me. The live draft times are a little challenging for my time zone (10pm-10am) but with proxies, I should be able to manage it. When do you plan to start?

joethejet

PostThu Jun 30, 2022 4:35 pm

stevep107 wrote:Thanks Joe. I hope you are well. Happy to be involved if you’ll have me. The live draft times are a little challenging for my time zone (10pm-10am) but with proxies, I should be able to manage it. When do you plan to start?

Welcome aboard!

We will start as soon as Stoney can get you added. Can you send your email addy to my address at joethejet4 at gmail dot com ? I will forward to Stones and then we'll get the league set up.

Since there is no clock until next Tuesday I think you'll be OK with this right?

Fellas, I have an anniversary getaway for the weekend of July 15-18. I'm sure I'll get *some* time to pick and put in proxies, but, for obvious reasons, I cannot be fully dedicated to the draft over those dates. I'm hopeful that we move fast so that by that weekend the picks will be easy. I might turn the clock off for Friday 7/15 depending on where we're at with the draft. If that's not OK, holler now.

East
klx22 72 - IN
Spider 73 - IN
nythawk 74 - IN
Stoney 77 - In

Central
dalekeener 79 - IN
randal 80 - IN
BigAlric 81 - IN
Stevep - IN as toshiro replacement

West
milleram 85 - IN
joethejet 92 - IN
Semper Gumby 87 - IN for the LX ring
Jeepdriver 88 - IN to defend

stevep107

PostThu Jun 30, 2022 4:41 pm

Tuesday start is fine with me. I’ll email you my email address. I haven’t done a live draft for a couple of years. Do we use the strato live draft app or an external software package?
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat