• Author

Palmtana

Re: FOWL Chat/Trades

PostSun Apr 03, 2022 8:23 am

Fixed

Palmtana

PostSun Apr 03, 2022 9:34 pm

JMP1 wrote:Will prospect draft be on this thread?

Yes. All drafts occur on the Drops/Drafts thread. This thread, Chat/Trades, is for comments, questions, trades.....
The Prospect Draft is imminent.

the ghost of roger maris

PostMon Apr 04, 2022 12:06 am

Rules state roster is 26 until game 132
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

bigmahon

PostMon Apr 04, 2022 6:14 pm

Sent proxies to Sean.

bigmahon

PostFri Apr 22, 2022 7:09 am

Hi all,

Neil messaged me yesterday after discovering two issues with in game rosters:

1. Charlie Culberson was on my in game roster, even though he belongs to Neil. I'm not sure how he got on my draft list, but I apologise to Neil and to the league. As you can see from my record it hasn't helped me much, but I hope it has not had too much of a negative impact on Neil's fortunes. Needless to say, I've dropped the player now. Sorry Neil!

2. Ramon Urias is on dharmabums roster, even though he belongs to me. Not a big deal for me; I hadn't even noticed until Neil pointed it out. But if dharma could drop him ASAP that would be great.

Chris

seanreflex

PostFri Apr 22, 2022 10:52 am

bigmahon wrote:Hi all,

1. Charlie Culberson was on my in game roster, even though he belongs to Neil. I'm not sure how he got on my draft list, but I apologise to Neil and to the league. As you can see from my record it hasn't helped me much, but I hope it has not had too much of a negative impact on Neil's fortunes. Needless to say, I've dropped the player now. Sorry Neil!

2. Ramon Urias is on dharmabums roster, even though he belongs to me. Not a big deal for me; I hadn't even noticed until Neil pointed it out. But if dharma could drop him ASAP that would be great.

Chris

No apologies necessary - honest mistakes are made. I really like it when things like this can be solved simply, with kindness and decency, like gentlemen. Kudos.

NMILSTEIN

PostFri Apr 22, 2022 11:24 am

bigmahon wrote:Hi all,

Chris

Chris,

No apology is necessary, I have no doubt that it was an honest mistake. We all make them from time to time. It didn't effect my team at all, I just tried to pick him up because of an injury to another player although with how bad my hitting has been maybe I should try him, ha ha.

Neil

bigmahon

PostFri Apr 22, 2022 1:01 pm

Thanks guys.

Regarding Ramon Urias, it appears that he belongs to dharmabums after all. I drafted him in error and it went unnoticed. Way too many keeper leagues! :lol:

Palmtana

PostFri Apr 22, 2022 1:40 pm

Urias does belong to Mark. I've removed him from Chris' team.

bigmahon

PostSun May 08, 2022 1:47 pm

bigmahon trades

Tejay Antone and Tony Kemp

to NMILSTEIN for

Jeremy Pena (p) and Max Meyer (p)

Neil to confirm
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat